GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm not a sexist, but..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/08/03 at 09:25
Regular
Men and Women are different! C'mon, men are (Naturally stronger than women, but women have abilities better than men (no not ironing or any other crappy joke of the same theme))

A few years back Women were'nt allowed in the fireservice, now some of them had a sh!tfit and eventually the goverment said yes, now women can be firefighters, only problem, mens natural ability to be taller therefor stronger, made them better than MOST women, therefor, women failed the tests and couldnt become firefighters. Fair enough, we have these tests to make sure people are capable of saving and protecting lives...the goverment make the test ALOT easier for women, giving them a pass rate, therefor, more women are now firefighters, therefor my life is to be saved when a 5ft 5" woman carrys me out of a window ever her shoulder...?

Well then, that seems a little unfair, but get this, the women were demanding EQUAL rights! EQUAL. So, what do they do? They go out and make 'Diamond', the only car insurance JUST for women. That doesnt seem fantastically equal to me. But, men, we keep schtoomp, because we cant be bothered to argue. Woman howerever, if this was an advert saying 'Male onyl car insurance' or in other words 'Because its women who cause crashes and raise the rates', would get it banned. Now I dont mind the service, all I'm saying is Ladies, for god's sakes make up your mind, which is it you want, equal rights or privilages for different sexes?

Your veiws?
Mon 25/08/03 at 23:12
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I'm not a sexist, but women are obviously inferior to men.
Mon 25/08/03 at 22:09
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> These discussions do so amuse me. Sexual equality?
>
> If the two sexes were equal, why would we distinguish between them?

Exactly.
Mon 25/08/03 at 22:01
"Darkness, always"
These discussions do so amuse me. Sexual equality?

If the two sexes were equal, why would we distinguish between them?
Mon 25/08/03 at 10:02
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> Belldandy wrote:
> Women, quick wit ?
>
> Sorry but this isn't general...not many people of either sex are
> quick witted.
>
> YEA WE ARE!!!
>
> *D'OH!*

*looks at the 11 hour difference in reply...* I'M NOT GOING TO SAY A WORD.
Mon 25/08/03 at 09:31
Regular
"Light of the world"
Belldandy wrote:
> Women, quick wit ?
>
> quick witted.

YEA WE ARE!!!

*D'OH!*
Mon 25/08/03 at 09:22
Regular
Biggles - we're on about women frontline ground troops - most nations allow women in the airforce.
Mon 25/08/03 at 00:00
"I love yo... lamp."
Someone said that Russia didn't use women on the front line.

Not so. Well maybe not now, but in the past they did. There were three all women fighter squadrons in the Russian Air Force. Known as the Night Witches.
Sun 24/08/03 at 22:21
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Belldandy wrote:
> Women, quick wit ?
>
> quick witted.

You obviously haven't been in the 'reduced' section in Sainsburies near closing time. Man, those pensioners are quick! ;-)
Sun 24/08/03 at 22:07
Regular
Women, quick wit ?

Sorry but this isn't general...not many people of either sex are quick witted.
Sun 24/08/03 at 22:06
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
"If a man talks alone in a forest, and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.