GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why does it take everyone so long to read LOTR?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/08/03 at 16:24
Regular
I read TFOTR in 5 days yet when i talk to people on msn they say they started it at christmas and theyre still only on TTT.
Sun 10/08/03 at 19:30
Regular
"Awwwwooooooo"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> I believe she was trying to be funny.
>

Mojo on the case.
HOO! HAA! Johnny Bravo stylee!
Sun 10/08/03 at 19:29
Regular
"That's right!"
I believe she was trying to be funny.

Or trying to be stupid. In which case, she succeeded.
Sun 10/08/03 at 19:19
Regular
"\\"
Wolf-Girl wrote:
> Lord of the Rings is a book!??
>
> Wow, though what with the films being so sucessful, I thought the book
> would've been out a lot sooner, y'know. To cash in on it...

Errr, like maybe 50 years sooner?

Cos you know it was first released in 1954.
Sun 10/08/03 at 19:17
Regular
"That's right!"
"Thailand, eh? Lucky git. Go find the Beach. Go on."

Hey, £1200 and you can go too!

That island? Sorry, doesn't exist, The Wal and his brother were on the island where they swim off to find "The Beach" and where they go doesn't exist. Woo.
Sun 10/08/03 at 19:13
Regular
"Awwwwooooooo"
Lord of the Rings is a book!??

Wow, though what with the films being so sucessful, I thought the book would've been out a lot sooner, y'know. To cash in on it...
Sun 10/08/03 at 19:10
Regular
"\\"
Well i'm glad you answered my questions. If i don't speak like they speak in that book soon i swear i shall turn into a hobbit. I just want to use words i'd never usually use and speak with an enitrely different sentence structure.

I beleieve i'll start reading TTT after 24 has finally finished or maybe i'll read in the morning... yes i'll read in the morning because my light is broke.
Sun 10/08/03 at 19:10
Regular
I think I first read LOTR when I was about 10, again at 14 and also just before the Fellowship was released on screen. Read The Hobbit about twice and The Silmarillion once ages ago which I'm just about to start again. I can't remember it well but I've also read the Bombadil book.

It doesn't take me long to read books and LOTR is pretty easy to get through. And I disagree about the amount of characters featured - for one reason out of many it highlights the vastness and culture of Middle Earth.
Sun 10/08/03 at 19:03
Regular
Thailand, eh? Lucky git. Go find the Beach. Go on.
Sun 10/08/03 at 19:00
Regular
"That's right!"
I bought the trilogy in one book a while back. Started reading it... soon went back to the other books I was reading. It was a bit beardy for me, but I'll definitely be taking it to Thailand, since I have over 20 hours of flight time there and back, and a load of rail travel time as well. That, and my other books I'm reading.
Sun 10/08/03 at 18:40
Regular
Erm...

Your mum.

What a great comeback.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.