GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Painful"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/08/03 at 10:56
Regular
I woke up this morning and sat up and the back of my leg started thudding really hard and the muscle was pulling really tight.
Now i can walk, or even stand up, my leg wont go straight. My mum even heard me screaming "outch" at like 6.00AM.
Um anyone know what it is, i kinda like to walk. It's a huge job just going to the toilet, takes about 5 minuets because i have to craw there on my hands and knees.

So if you have had it, please tell me how to make it stop, it is still pulling and im in serious pain.

Thanks.
Wed 06/08/03 at 22:14
Regular
"That's right!"
I get that all the time, El Robin. Sometimes it wakes me up and I can't do anything save for wimpering and dragging myself along the floor, trying to kick my leg awake again. It's like cramp, only ten times more painful.

I get muscle shudders all the time too, sometimes I can't stop my leg from shaking. Nice.
Wed 06/08/03 at 21:19
Not too sure, no.
Wed 06/08/03 at 21:17
" Crazy!"
Are you sure someone didn't VOO-DOO you Robin?
Wed 06/08/03 at 21:16
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
you are fools.
sit down.
Wed 06/08/03 at 21:10
The mega dance is not there any more mate.
heh.
Wed 06/08/03 at 21:09
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
It'll take up until then to get there probably, even with an early start.

Fave rides:
- Mega Dance
- Mega Drop
- Magic Mouse
Wed 06/08/03 at 21:06
It opens at 10.00AM i think.
Wed 06/08/03 at 21:04
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Oh yeah, it's a bloody great distance away! It took ages when I last went, so I hope we leave early.
Wed 06/08/03 at 21:01
Miles?
Wed 06/08/03 at 20:58
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I've bee nthere before. It isn't the best place in the world, the rides always break down, there are far too many power cuts and the rides are small, but I'm going mainly because I never go out otherwise and for my mate. It'll be a lot more fun than my usual life! I'm coming from Horstead in North Norfolk.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.