GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Painful"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/08/03 at 10:56
Regular
I woke up this morning and sat up and the back of my leg started thudding really hard and the muscle was pulling really tight.
Now i can walk, or even stand up, my leg wont go straight. My mum even heard me screaming "outch" at like 6.00AM.
Um anyone know what it is, i kinda like to walk. It's a huge job just going to the toilet, takes about 5 minuets because i have to craw there on my hands and knees.

So if you have had it, please tell me how to make it stop, it is still pulling and im in serious pain.

Thanks.
Wed 06/08/03 at 10:56
I woke up this morning and sat up and the back of my leg started thudding really hard and the muscle was pulling really tight.
Now i can walk, or even stand up, my leg wont go straight. My mum even heard me screaming "outch" at like 6.00AM.
Um anyone know what it is, i kinda like to walk. It's a huge job just going to the toilet, takes about 5 minuets because i have to craw there on my hands and knees.

So if you have had it, please tell me how to make it stop, it is still pulling and im in serious pain.

Thanks.
Wed 06/08/03 at 11:00
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Hah hah! Relish that pain.
Wed 06/08/03 at 11:04
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Sounds daft, but try that NHS Direct Helpline - at leat it will set your mind at ease and you don't have to leave the house !
Wed 06/08/03 at 11:05
Practical Magic wrote:
> Sounds daft, but try that NHS Direct Helpline - at leat it will set
> your mind at ease and you don't have to leave the house !

I might do that, anything to get my leg sorted.
Wed 06/08/03 at 11:07
Regular
Me thinks you either phone the helpline or see a doctor.

Might be a trapped nerve or something like that.
Wed 06/08/03 at 11:20
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You sure it's not just cramp?
Wed 06/08/03 at 11:21
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Or maybe it's about to get gangrene, rot away or be amputated?
Wed 06/08/03 at 11:29
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Jump up and down on it. Or at least put pressure on it. That can sometimes ease the pain, although I've known it to also make it worse. Your choice.
Wed 06/08/03 at 11:47
Regular
"The Red Shift"
try very slowly stretching it until you cant go anymore, every now and again. no walking for you then!
Wed 06/08/03 at 12:09
Regular
"Light of the world"
Muscle spasm probably

You could try to make the area cold with frozen pea pack or something, then put a warm flannel over it.

By swapping it is supposed to hurt but release the stress in the muscle

O and helpline sounds good

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.