GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rangers & Celtic in English Premiership"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/08/03 at 14:34
Regular
Do you think Rangers and Celtic should move to the preimiership? I certinly do! Ok, yes, Celtic got beat from Man U what was it? 4 - 0? Anyway, I think that was just their off-day. I think both tteams would do really weel. I magine it! Arsnal Man U Rangers and Celtic! Who would win? Some people actually say that Rangers and Celtic are the two best teams in Britian, well lets prove it! Stick them in I say! It'll certinly make our Scottish Preimier division more exiting! We'll see the likes of Dundee win!
Anyway, people talk about "The battle of Britian" So many times but the REAL battle of britian (I would think) Would be Rangers or Celtic Vs Man U or Arsnal, and we'd be seeing that all the time! It makes perfect sense!
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
AfroJoe wrote:
> lalakersrule wrote:
> whoever you know that think Rangers and Celtic are the best teams in
> Britain quickly needs to check into an asylum because they're pretty
> delirious.
>
> ---
>
> Yeah, Celtic only reached the UEFA Cup Final...

While Man Utd and Arsenal we're in the Champions League. Where were Rangers and Celtic in that competition? They really are the best in Britain aren't they?
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:10
Regular
"Chris Morris"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Not that there are any decent Scotch footballers...

Barry Ferguson
Marice Ross
Neil McCann
Paul Ghallecer (Cant spell that one)
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:11
Regular
"Chris Morris"
lalakersrule wrote:
> While Man Utd and Arsenal we're in the Champions League.

which both Rangers and Celtic are in this year
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:13
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Only because of the allocated places.

Put them in the Premiership and I guarantee they'll never get a Champions League spot.

To think otherwise are the lunatic thought processes of a blinkered deluded mentalist.
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:14
Regular
"Chris Morris"
ok, give me one good reason why they shouldnt just give it a go? And I dont want something like "Because therir not good enough" Because theres no proof of that unless they are put to th test.
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:17
But if they did go into the Premiership, I think at least one of the Champions League places allocated to the SPL should be taken away. Because, come on, if teams can't beat Rangers and Celtic, how are they going to beat European teams?

Saying that, Scottish football, because of the departure of the Auld Firm might stop buying crazy foreigners and concentrate on homegrown talent and become good again!

Or not.
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:17
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Because it'll ruin Scottish football.

Because no team should be able to join a better league by virtue of their past performance.

That's two pretty good reasons.
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:18
Regular
"Chris Morris"
and one more ting. Man U finished on 83 or 93 points last year. Rangers finished on 100. AND Rangers have got the WORLD record of 50 Leauge wins.
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:19
Don't you get it!?!

No one can compete with the Auld Firm for more than about 3 seasons! No one!
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:19
Regular
"Chris Morris"
Unbeliever wrote:
> Because it'll ruin Scottish football.

it would improve it. Who would win the SPL? Someone differant every year
>
> Because no team should be able to join a better league by virtue of
> their past performance.

Thats your opinion.
>
> That's two pretty good reasons.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.