GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rangers & Celtic in English Premiership"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/08/03 at 14:34
Regular
Do you think Rangers and Celtic should move to the preimiership? I certinly do! Ok, yes, Celtic got beat from Man U what was it? 4 - 0? Anyway, I think that was just their off-day. I think both tteams would do really weel. I magine it! Arsnal Man U Rangers and Celtic! Who would win? Some people actually say that Rangers and Celtic are the two best teams in Britian, well lets prove it! Stick them in I say! It'll certinly make our Scottish Preimier division more exiting! We'll see the likes of Dundee win!
Anyway, people talk about "The battle of Britian" So many times but the REAL battle of britian (I would think) Would be Rangers or Celtic Vs Man U or Arsnal, and we'd be seeing that all the time! It makes perfect sense!
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:20
"Darkness, always"
Did you not read what I just wrote?

It'll kill off scottish football. If you're any kind of fan you'll stand against any proposed move.

Plus, what about the Premiership places they'll take up? It's obvious that two Premiership regulars will have to make way and drop into Div 1, where they will face a cash shortfall somewhere in the region of £20-35million. If you seriously believe that any mid to bottom table Premiership club is going to stand by and have thirty million pounds sucked from under them, you really do need you head checked.
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:20
Sdrawkcab wrote:
> Don't you get it!?!
>
> No SPL team can compete with the Auld Firm for more than about 3
> seasons! No SPL team!

That sort of looks weird though doesn't it.
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:21
Regular
"Chris Morris"
they could keep the bottom two in aswell! Just make more space.
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:22
"Darkness, always"
Morius wrote:
> and one more ting. Man U finished on 83 or 93 points last year.
> Rangers finished on 100. AND Rangers have got the WORLD record of 50
> Leauge wins.

Because the SPL is almost entirel composed of teams that would struggle ni the Vauxhall conference, perhaps?
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:22
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Morius wrote:
> and one more ting. Man U finished on 83 or 93 points last year.
> Rangers finished on 100. AND Rangers have got the WORLD record of 50
> Leauge wins.

Look at the oppostion, you madman. A pub team of overwieght bloaters could probably beat half the teams in the SPL.
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:23
Regular
"Chris Morris"
Good point actually...
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:23
"Darkness, always"
Morius wrote:
> they could keep the bottom two in aswell! Just make more space.

English football already suffers in Europe because there are too many fixtures in the english season. You want to add four more games? The FA wants to add two more english friendlies as well, this wil utterly knacker the better players.
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:24
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Morius wrote:
> they could keep the bottom two in aswell! Just make more space.

I don't mind arguing but I despise arguing with idiots who keep maintaining their foolish point without thinking of the alternatives or the repercussions of their actions.

Damn you to Lord Foul's creche, Morius.
Regular
"Chris Morris"
But remember all the premiership teams both of them have beaten this year, that says something!
And international games don't help either.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.