GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rangers & Celtic in English Premiership"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/08/03 at 14:34
Regular
Do you think Rangers and Celtic should move to the preimiership? I certinly do! Ok, yes, Celtic got beat from Man U what was it? 4 - 0? Anyway, I think that was just their off-day. I think both tteams would do really weel. I magine it! Arsnal Man U Rangers and Celtic! Who would win? Some people actually say that Rangers and Celtic are the two best teams in Britian, well lets prove it! Stick them in I say! It'll certinly make our Scottish Preimier division more exiting! We'll see the likes of Dundee win!
Anyway, people talk about "The battle of Britian" So many times but the REAL battle of britian (I would think) Would be Rangers or Celtic Vs Man U or Arsnal, and we'd be seeing that all the time! It makes perfect sense!
Mon 04/08/03 at 14:54
Regular
"Mole Hole"
Rangers and Celtic should go to the Premiership because it would give my team Hearts a better chance. :-)
Mon 04/08/03 at 14:55
Regular
"Chris Morris"
wasnt it Queens park rangers? Sorry about that. Its the team that have Hampden as their home stadium. And thats a good Idea you have. Put them in division 1, then we'll see what happens. In a short time they would be in the top 10 in the preimiership at LEAST.
Mon 04/08/03 at 14:55
Morius wrote:
> Some people actually say that Rangers and Celtic are the
> two best teams in Britian

Who the hell says that. Who. No one says that. Because it isn't true. If they did play in the Premiership, they'd maybe finish about 6th every season.
Mon 04/08/03 at 14:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Morius wrote:
> I agree that their defense isnt quite up to scratch but they certinly
> wouldnt get killed. The top 4 would be Man U arsnal Rangers and Celtic
> (Not in any particular order there).

Yes they would. In the SPL, they play (sorry) but rather less than dangerous teams, in comparison to the Premiership anyway.

Week in week out, against teams like Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool, and then other dangerous teams like Leeds, Newcastle etc, they would not find it so blindignly easy.
Mon 04/08/03 at 14:56
Regular
"Chris Morris"
yeah, some people say that, but I didnt say that I say that. But I disagree, I think they would definatly be first second third or fourth.
Mon 04/08/03 at 14:58
Regular
"Chris Morris"
Cyclone wrote:

> Yes they would. In the SPL, they play (sorry) but rather less than
> dangerous teams, in comparison to the Premiership anyway.

yes, but as I said, this year apart from the celtic vs man U, every time rangers and celtic have played an english team they have beat them.
Mon 04/08/03 at 14:58
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Why do they deserve to be in Division 1 though? What about the teams in Division 2 who would have to miss out just because these 2 teams decide they no longer want to play in the SPL. It'd mess up the whole english system and for what? 2 average teams that wouldn't bring anything to our game apart from travel worries.
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:00
Regular
"Chris Morris"
their not average teams! Not in the SPL anayway! Why dont we do it? Proove to us that they would get killed! Put them in for one year and see what happens!
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:02
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Well, okay then.

Don't admit them. They're Scottish team and the Premiership is English.

The fact that they are the only two teams who win the SPL is irrelevant - look at Man Utd and Arsenal in the last ten years.

Keep 'em out, I say.
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:03
Regular
Unbeliever wrote:

> THEY'RE IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES YOU OAF.

Cardiff
Wrexham
Swansea

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.