GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rangers & Celtic in English Premiership"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/08/03 at 14:34
Regular
Do you think Rangers and Celtic should move to the preimiership? I certinly do! Ok, yes, Celtic got beat from Man U what was it? 4 - 0? Anyway, I think that was just their off-day. I think both tteams would do really weel. I magine it! Arsnal Man U Rangers and Celtic! Who would win? Some people actually say that Rangers and Celtic are the two best teams in Britian, well lets prove it! Stick them in I say! It'll certinly make our Scottish Preimier division more exiting! We'll see the likes of Dundee win!
Anyway, people talk about "The battle of Britian" So many times but the REAL battle of britian (I would think) Would be Rangers or Celtic Vs Man U or Arsnal, and we'd be seeing that all the time! It makes perfect sense!
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:03
Regular
"Chris Morris"
well okay, here's an Idea, why dont they make a Brittish league? The top 5 from SPL and the top 5 from the english leauge?
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:03
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Morius wrote:
> wasnt it Queens park rangers? Sorry about that. Its the team that have
> Hampden as their home stadium.

---

That's Queens Park.

Who are a completely different team from Queens Park Rangers.
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Morius wrote:
> their not average teams! Not in the SPL anayway!

Once again that doesn't mean a thing, It has about as much competition as the Luxembourg 1st division. Well maybe not that bad but close :D

Why dont we do it?
> Proove to us that they would get killed! Put them in for one year and
> see what happens!

Yes and screw up our leagues for a few years. Well worth it
Regular
"Chris Morris"
AfroJoe wrote:

> That's Queens Park.
>
> Who are a completely different team from Queens Park Rangers.

lol, ok thank you!
Morius wrote:
> their not average teams! Not in the SPL anayway! Why dont we do it?
> Proove to us that they would get killed! Put them in for one year and
> see what happens!

He doesn't decide you know.

And I think that Cyclone's point is that Premiership clubs always have hard games and are always tired. SPL games are so damn easy for Rangers and Celtic, that they go into European games as fresh as a daisy.
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:06
Regular
"Chris Morris"
It wouldnt screw anything up just by putting two teams in for a year!
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:06
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
lalakersrule wrote:
> whoever you know that think Rangers and Celtic are the best teams in
> Britain quickly needs to check into an asylum because they're pretty
> delirious.

---

Yeah, Celtic only reached the UEFA Cup Final...
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:07
Regular
"Chris Morris"
AfroJoe wrote:

> Yeah, Celtic only reached the UEFA Cup Final...

I was just about to bring that up!
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:07
"Darkness, always"
Or†ega wrote:
> Cardiff
> Wrexham
> Swansea

Moving these three teams into english football utterly destroyed Welsh football, it will do the same to Scottish football.

Not that there are any decent Scotch footballers, but the SPL will have no viewing audience, no money, no investment, and no incentive for talent to either hang around, or sign up from other countries.
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:09
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Or†ega wrote:
> Unbeliever wrote:
>
> THEY'RE IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES YOU OAF.
>
> Cardiff
> Wrexham
> Swansea

Fair enough - but they started at the bottom rung of the football ladder rather than being awarded their own place due to their past conquests.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.