GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rangers & Celtic in English Premiership"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/08/03 at 14:34
Regular
Do you think Rangers and Celtic should move to the preimiership? I certinly do! Ok, yes, Celtic got beat from Man U what was it? 4 - 0? Anyway, I think that was just their off-day. I think both tteams would do really weel. I magine it! Arsnal Man U Rangers and Celtic! Who would win? Some people actually say that Rangers and Celtic are the two best teams in Britian, well lets prove it! Stick them in I say! It'll certinly make our Scottish Preimier division more exiting! We'll see the likes of Dundee win!
Anyway, people talk about "The battle of Britian" So many times but the REAL battle of britian (I would think) Would be Rangers or Celtic Vs Man U or Arsnal, and we'd be seeing that all the time! It makes perfect sense!
Mon 04/08/03 at 14:34
Regular
"Chris Morris"
Do you think Rangers and Celtic should move to the preimiership? I certinly do! Ok, yes, Celtic got beat from Man U what was it? 4 - 0? Anyway, I think that was just their off-day. I think both tteams would do really weel. I magine it! Arsnal Man U Rangers and Celtic! Who would win? Some people actually say that Rangers and Celtic are the two best teams in Britian, well lets prove it! Stick them in I say! It'll certinly make our Scottish Preimier division more exiting! We'll see the likes of Dundee win!
Anyway, people talk about "The battle of Britian" So many times but the REAL battle of britian (I would think) Would be Rangers or Celtic Vs Man U or Arsnal, and we'd be seeing that all the time! It makes perfect sense!
Mon 04/08/03 at 14:36
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
The Premiership.

The ENGLISH Premiership.

Why not let English Clubs play in Serie A or let Italian Clubs play in La Liga?

No? Why not?

Ahh...yes.

THEY'RE IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES YOU OAF.
Mon 04/08/03 at 14:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
They want into our league then like every other team they should earn that right and start all the way at the bottom and work their way through the leagues. No team deserves to be in the Premiership and whoever you know that think Rangers and Celtic are the best teams in Britain quickly needs to check into an asylum because they're pretty delirious.
Mon 04/08/03 at 14:42
Regular
"Chris Morris"
well Im sorry but didnt Queen's park Rangers used to play in the ENGLISH preimiership when they were a SCOTTISH team? We let people from other countrys into our clubs, why not let teams from other countrys into the preimiership. So long as they are Brittish teams.

And dont call me an oaf again, theres no need.
Mon 04/08/03 at 14:43
Regular
"Chris Morris"
lalakersrule wrote:
> They want into our league then like every other team they should earn
> that right and start all the way at the bottom and work their way
> through the leagues.

both keep winning the leagues EVERY year
Mon 04/08/03 at 14:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Explain to me how they can BOTH win the league each year, and quite frankly winning the SPL isn't much to shout about. Me and 10 strangers i find down the pub could probably put up a strong title challenge :D
Mon 04/08/03 at 14:48
Regular
"Chris Morris"
our teams aren't that bad! Dundee United are probably the worst and they beat Everton 1 0! Anyway, look at this, every scottish and english teams game this year apart from the celtic vs man U has been won by the scottish teams!
Mon 04/08/03 at 14:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Rangers and Celtic would die in the English league.

Their defences are absoloutely shi*e.

Attacks not bad mind, but they seem to be full of (bar a few) Premiership veterans and rejects.
Mon 04/08/03 at 14:52
Regular
"Chris Morris"
I agree that their defense isnt quite up to scratch but they certinly wouldnt get killed. The top 4 would be Man U arsnal Rangers and Celtic (Not in any particular order there).
Mon 04/08/03 at 14:53
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
If Rangers/Celtic want to be in English leagues then put them in Division 1 because that's the only fair solution.

BTW, QPR weren't a Scottish team. Don't know how you came to that conclusion. They merged with a team that had the word "Rangers" in their name.

Hence, "QPR".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.