GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rangers & Celtic in English Premiership"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/08/03 at 14:34
Regular
Do you think Rangers and Celtic should move to the preimiership? I certinly do! Ok, yes, Celtic got beat from Man U what was it? 4 - 0? Anyway, I think that was just their off-day. I think both tteams would do really weel. I magine it! Arsnal Man U Rangers and Celtic! Who would win? Some people actually say that Rangers and Celtic are the two best teams in Britian, well lets prove it! Stick them in I say! It'll certinly make our Scottish Preimier division more exiting! We'll see the likes of Dundee win!
Anyway, people talk about "The battle of Britian" So many times but the REAL battle of britian (I would think) Would be Rangers or Celtic Vs Man U or Arsnal, and we'd be seeing that all the time! It makes perfect sense!
Tue 12/08/03 at 21:33
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
The reason: They're NOT ENGLISH.

I know Berwick are based in northern England and play in Scotland, but that's because of the dodgy dealings in football in the 19th century. And a load of Scottish teams going bankrupt at the time.
Tue 12/08/03 at 18:19
Regular
"Oops..."
I don't think Rangers and Celtic should join the Premiership, because remember all the hype when Celtic played Blackburn and Liverpool in last season's UEFA Cup? Everyone was calling it the 'Battle of Britain' as has been said. Don't you think that it would lose it's novelty and become just another match in the season? But actually, it would be sort of good, because it would even out the balance of power, with 2 strong teams added to the running for the title, it wouldn't just be Man United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Newcastle and maybe Liverpool in the reckoning, and you'd get a 7-way battle to be the best. That would be good. And also it would be more fair on some of the Scottish teams who get destroyed by Rangers and Celtic. So I eat my words. They should be in the Premiership.
Tue 12/08/03 at 17:57
Regular
The Metro is localised.

I thjink the people who write in letters are high when they write them.

"I heard the story about the woman who wanted buried with her pet dog. Our gran wanted the same thing, but she got stuck halfway down the toilet."

:-D

Oh, and The old firm ion the premiership would suck.
Tue 05/08/03 at 22:36
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Unbeliever wrote:
> London paper called the Metro.

---

I get the Metro and I live in Glasgow.

Anyway, yeah, funny comments, some of them.
Tue 05/08/03 at 21:44
Regular
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Arsenal v Rangers is a win win win situation.
>
> If Rangers beat Arsenal, I'll laugh til it hurts as "the best
> team in england" get stuffed by a bunch of scots.
> If Arsenal beat Rangers, I'll laugh til I cry as thoughts of scottish
> teams joining the premiership by a bunch of frenchmen.
> If the game ends in a tie, I'll laugh til my ribs get sore as,
> especially if it's a goal-less draw, as both teams with exaggeratted
> claims of self importance draw complete blanks.

3-0 nuff said...
Tue 05/08/03 at 21:41
Regular
"It's been a while.."
ok well they should still be in the premiership.
Tue 05/08/03 at 21:40
Regular
3-0 to arsenal vs Rangers
Tue 05/08/03 at 20:34
Regular
"It's been a while.."
to who?

what match?
Tue 05/08/03 at 20:33
Regular
1-0 at the moment to us
Tue 05/08/03 at 20:06
Regular
"It's been a while.."
nah both would be in the top 6.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.