GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hussein boys dead?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/07/03 at 18:05
Regular
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3087121.stm

Well, maybe. I doubt it for some reason.

And part of me can't help but think it's all a ploy.
Wed 23/07/03 at 00:20
Regular
yup now i guess saddam is in Iran.

Then once the americans don't find him in there he will have gone to syria...
Wed 23/07/03 at 08:51
Regular
At what point do the bullets of US soliders become the bullets of first degree murder?
Wed 23/07/03 at 09:09
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Nomad Soul wrote:
> At what point do the bullets of US soliders become the bullets of
> first degree murder?

The moment those in side opened fire FIRST. Idiot. Typical isn't it ? They nab two high profile people and already people like you look to criticise.
Wed 23/07/03 at 09:10
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
"idiots like you"

Nice intelligent debating there Capt Hardon.
Wed 23/07/03 at 09:12
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Ok, so they got them. Fair enough.

It won't stop US/UK soldiers being killed though. When a foreign nation invades your country, people naturally would take offence to it and would start to resent the continued illegal occupation.

Incidentally, in the "prism of 9/11" has any progress been made with Bin Laden? No. With all their technological clout and military prowess, I'd have thought it would be quite easy to track him down...
Wed 23/07/03 at 09:17
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Practical Magic wrote:
> BBC and others are running with the story that the bodies were in
> identifiable condition and are the two.
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3088393.stm
--

*wags finger at the balloon head man*

Nah-ah, now you can't go using the BBC for your arguments Bell, remember - you dont trust them.

Unless you have no conviction in belief and merely post immediate thought without remembering what you write....oh.....
Wed 23/07/03 at 09:17
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
And I fully expect a disappearance by Bell and an emergence of Twiddly to wag his finger at me for being so mean.
Wed 23/07/03 at 09:21
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Practical Magic wrote:
> They nab two high profile people and already people like you look to
> criticise.
---

They didn't "nab" them, Edgar J.
200 troops surrounded the building with helicopters and humvees and decimated it and them.
Wouldn't justice be better served if the sons were held accountable for their actions and that way The Iraqi people can feel they are doing something for themselves after years of oppression?
Wed 23/07/03 at 09:30
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Practical Magic wrote:
> criticise.
> ---
>
> They didn't "nab" them, Edgar J.
> 200 troops surrounded the building with helicopters and humvees and
> decimated it and them.
> Wouldn't justice be better served if the sons were held accountable
> for their actions and that way The Iraqi people can feel they are
> doing something for themselves after years of oppression?

You have a point there Goatboy, they should have been dragged through the streets and the iraqi people threw rocks and stuff at them, and after they suffered they should then have to have some sort of terrifying punishment done to them, torture or something.
Wed 23/07/03 at 09:35
Regular
Practical Magic wrote:
> The moment those in side opened fire FIRST. Idiot. Typical isn't it ?
> criticise.

I wander back in here from the wilderness and I'm an idiot already. How will I ever recover?

I just find it curiously disturbing what can be got away with under the blanket of war, all war.

Some revel in victory. I see only death, destruction and justified murder. Call me naive if you want.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.