GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hussein boys dead?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/07/03 at 18:05
Regular
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3087121.stm

Well, maybe. I doubt it for some reason.

And part of me can't help but think it's all a ploy.
Tue 22/07/03 at 18:05
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3087121.stm

Well, maybe. I doubt it for some reason.

And part of me can't help but think it's all a ploy.
Tue 22/07/03 at 18:12
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I'd like to know what happened to the hunt for Osama Bin Laden... don't hear much about that on the news any more, do you? You know.. Bin Laden? The guy actually responsible for the 9/11 attacks? Oh never mind.
Tue 22/07/03 at 19:22
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Let's face it, any operation to get Bin Laden needs to be ultra secret, only way we'll hear about it is when he's safely blasted by a hellfire missile or 'extracted' to the US. There's actually a good argument to be made for killing\capturing him and not actually saying so - not that I'm suggesting this has happened, just that it makes sense in some ways.

AS for these two ? If it is confirmed then it represents a major victory for the allies and sends a clear message to those still on the run. Sending in the 101st that fast shows there are teams waiting for the call to get these guys - you don't deploy them on regular missions.
Tue 22/07/03 at 19:24
Regular
"cachoo"
Blank wrote:
> And part of me can't help but think it's all a ploy.

Me too. Although I have nothing to back-up why I agree !
Just strange.
Tue 22/07/03 at 20:58
Regular
BBC and others are running with the story that the bodies were in identifiable condition and are the two.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3088393.stm
Tue 22/07/03 at 21:29
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
They're alive, I guarantee it.

What have they actually done? :D
Tue 22/07/03 at 21:41
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Pers'nally I don't see it as a major victory. They weren't the head of the operation.

It's still plausible that it isn't true, and also may only serve to make Saddam + remaining minions more angry.
Tue 22/07/03 at 23:01
Regular
They confirmed it was them on the news, dont particually think it brings them any closer to Saddam though. Wouldn't it have been better if one of them was alive so they could get to Saddam.
Tue 22/07/03 at 23:20
Regular
Kiriyama wrote:
> They're alive, I guarantee it.
>
> What have they actually done? :D

Killed and ordered the deaths of tens of thousands of Iraqi's over their lives. Is that enough for you ?
Tue 22/07/03 at 23:22
Regular
Blank wrote:
> It's still plausible that it isn't true, and also may only serve to
> make Saddam + remaining minions more angry.

Lol :) Blank, you taking lessons from that Iraqi Information Minister all of a sudden ? Even the BBC say's it's true now. What do you want, the corpses delivered to your door ?

It is a major victory - they were responsible for tens of thousands of deaths, two of the century's most vile people. Dead.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.