GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hip-Hop Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 20:46
Regular
We seem to be starting quite a few at the moment, so lets keep it all in one place.

This is your centre for enquiring about/recommending/talking about any albums, songs or rappers.

Enjoy.
Page:
Fri 04/11/05 at 09:13
Regular
"Mozzy"
Yeh, what Kawada said. I downloaded the non-live version which is what I prefer out of the two. :)
Thu 03/11/05 at 09:39
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
They performed it on the Dave Chapelle Show, have a look around for that, you may have to download the whole episode though (not that that's a bad thing considering Dave Chapelle is hilarious
Wed 02/11/05 at 20:49
Regular
Thread's gone dead... time to relight...

So what's everyone favourite track at the moment?
I'm liking Common and Kanye - The Food.
Was it done live on Radio or TV (which would mean there'd be a video for it)?
Tue 25/10/05 at 09:39
Regular
'Wow' is a standard track on Freshman Adjustment. It's crap.
Tue 25/10/05 at 01:38
Regular
Mozzy wrote:
> Ya know 'Last Call' from Kanye's College Dropout? Well, in that song
> he talks about a track he might use in the future called 'Wow' and so
> I tried searching for it on Limewire and found it!

Out of the two lines he did on Last Call, he used one of them on All Falls Down. Another thing about Last Call is the voice actress he used for his mother, I'm sure it's the same one he used in Slow Jamz for the girl who goes "now do it faster Kanye baby!"...

Now that's just... :-S
Sat 22/10/05 at 20:35
"slightlyshortertagl"
Foreign Beggars last night.

I swear those people have more energy than is legal.

got talking to Orifice outside fabric before it, he seemed cool. and hyped for it... Great gig.

Was pretty cool with OV and Syntax came on in the last hour and emceed along with the Scratch Pervs. It's surprising, but OV can DnB emcee, which is quite nice.

Also caught the last half-hour of Dj Noize. Fooking hell, that man has talent, hadn't heard of him before Friday night but I was so impressed by his style of DJ-ing, and how easy he made it look.
Sat 22/10/05 at 18:55
Regular
"Mozzy"
Okay, im gonna download them later as im completely skint right now.

Ya know 'Last Call' from Kanye's College Dropout? Well, in that song he talks about a track he might use in the future called 'Wow' and so I tried searching for it on Limewire and found it!

I never knew he had actually made the track 'Wow'. I had a listen and it's nothing great, I dont like the "Wow" bit where Kanye's voice goes really deep.

Anyways, you can carry on with your lives now...

:)
Fri 21/10/05 at 12:24
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Oh and if you like that go out and buy Talib Kweli's 'Reflection
> Eternal'.

Seconded!
Fri 21/10/05 at 10:29
Regular
Oh and if you like that go out and buy Talib Kweli's 'Reflection Eternal'.
Fri 21/10/05 at 09:36
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Mozzy check out 'Blackstar' its Mos Def & Talib Kwali, quite similar to 'Black on both sides' but a bit better in my opinion (although quite short)

Excellent version of Slick Rick's 'Children's Story'

But for a track to download try 'Respiration' also featuring Common and I guarentee you will buy this album!

[URL]http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00000IADP/qid=1129883597/sr=1-5/ref=sr_1_10_5/202-5195537-7772619[/URL]
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.