GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hip-Hop Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 20:46
Regular
We seem to be starting quite a few at the moment, so lets keep it all in one place.

This is your centre for enquiring about/recommending/talking about any albums, songs or rappers.

Enjoy.
Page:
Thu 10/11/05 at 07:31
Regular
"Mozzy"
I cant seem to find it. Everytime I try Google it comes up with sexy cinderellas. :D
Wed 09/11/05 at 21:14
Regular
Big Daddy Kane & Spinderella?
Wed 09/11/05 at 20:42
Regular
"Mozzy"
Who sung that song which went something like "Sexy Cinderella, you dont have to run away"? My dad always used to listen to it and I remember liking it alot.
Wed 09/11/05 at 17:51
Regular
I always thought Raising Hell was the most under-rated DMC song. It lacks the chorus of Walk This Way or It's Tricky to really become popular, but it was fantastic.
Wed 09/11/05 at 11:27
"slightlyshortertagl"
Hmmm.. walk this way? Don't know...

I'm still going for Hip-Hop, to be honest.
Mon 07/11/05 at 14:19
Regular
"..."
Run DMC and Aerosmith - "Walk this Way" was the biggest one I can remember, in terms of being played to death everywhere, although it's debetable how 'Hip-Hop' that actually was...
Sun 06/11/05 at 16:54
Regular
In terms of one that EVERYONE has heard, either DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince's Summertime, De La Soul's Magic Number or maybe Dr. Dre & Eminem's Forgot About Dre
Sun 06/11/05 at 15:07
"slightlyshortertagl"
I was talking about this to a friend of mine the other day.. What is THE biggest hip hop tune ever?

You can take 'biggest' as meaning whatever you want, but basically we ended up narrowing it down to;

Dead Prez - Hip Hop
The Sugarhill gang - Rappers Delight
Fri 04/11/05 at 23:56
Regular
Which one's the non live one?
I've only seen the one in the kitchen...
Fri 04/11/05 at 16:57
"slightlyshortertagl"
Uk hip hop.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.