GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hip-Hop Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 20:46
Regular
We seem to be starting quite a few at the moment, so lets keep it all in one place.

This is your centre for enquiring about/recommending/talking about any albums, songs or rappers.

Enjoy.
Page:
Sun 20/07/03 at 00:13
Regular
"Festivus!"
I blame Hip - Hop for this whole black revolution.

Yes, i'm all for equality, but it's starting to get to a point where you're frowned upon for being white.

But 50 Cent is worth listening to just for the back beat of 21 questions, and th0ose awesome lyrics

'If I smelt bad, would you still hug me?'

'I love you like a fat kid love cake'
Sat 19/07/03 at 22:42
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well thanks to you Asher D and Tiltawhirl I ordered Redman - Malpractise. Should arrive next week.

I'll let you know if I like it.
Sat 19/07/03 at 21:40
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
They're all pretty much the same.

And Ja Rule MUST have throat cancer. You don't get that kind of voice naturally.
Sat 19/07/03 at 20:59
Regular
I now officially have no respect for you.
Sat 19/07/03 at 20:57
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I like Ja rule.

*feels shame*
Sat 19/07/03 at 20:52
Regular
I dont really like Eminem. Maybe its because of me being black, its a kind of thing where i feel that we shud leave hip-hop to black people.

But I'm just racist.

As for 2pac - no competition. Hes just a totally different level above everyone else.
Sat 19/07/03 at 20:50
Regular
I enjoy listening to

Eminem - Marshall Mathers LP

Its a pretty serious album - I like it a lot. His other albums suck

And I still think 2pac is the best rapper to of ever lived.

Your thoughts?
Sat 19/07/03 at 20:46
Regular
We seem to be starting quite a few at the moment, so lets keep it all in one place.

This is your centre for enquiring about/recommending/talking about any albums, songs or rappers.

Enjoy.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.