GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hip-Hop Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 20:46
Regular
We seem to be starting quite a few at the moment, so lets keep it all in one place.

This is your centre for enquiring about/recommending/talking about any albums, songs or rappers.

Enjoy.
Page:
Sun 25/09/05 at 13:43
Regular
No, I haven't, sounds good though. I'm currently really into Big Daddy kane - Smooth Operator is a class song, those jazz bits are funkier than funk.
Wed 21/09/05 at 17:59
Regular
"Mozzy"
Anyone heard Katrina Clap from Mos Def? It's about the New Orleans thing.

Pretty good actually.
Wed 21/09/05 at 07:04
Regular
I'm currently 'off' the current hip-hop scene at the moment. giving other genres a chance.

Currently listening to stuff like Foo Fighters, Magic Numbers, Coldplay etc.

I finally got round to seeing the new Orleans appeal vid with Kanye - I was in stitches when they switched to Chris Tucker sat behind the scenes with a look on his face like he'd just been caught knocking one out :D
Tue 20/09/05 at 21:46
Regular
I'm still listening to BE a lot, College Dropout a little. Beats Rhymes and Life came through today so I've put that on. Tribe are funny - their tracks always sound weird at first but they tend to grow on me, so I'm keeping this on for a while. :-)

Non-Hiphop wise I listen to Cymande, a bit of Tai Chi, and Jazz.
Tue 20/09/05 at 18:36
Regular
"Mozzy"
Mozzy wrote:
> Kanye West is on TRL today if anybody's interested.

...and still has the "WTF?" look on his face. :D

I like some of Gangstarr's tracks.

EDIT: Did anybody watch Kanye West then? That last bit with the questions was so funny! :D
Tue 20/09/05 at 18:34
Regular
So anyway, what's everyone into at the moment?

I'm loving Gangstarr, Brand Nubian (despite the cheesiness) and that Kanye West still.
Tue 20/09/05 at 18:01
Regular
"Mozzy"
Kanye West is on TRL today if anybody's interested.
Mon 19/09/05 at 22:40
"slightlyshortertagl"
I think he's worked on their new album, to what extent I don't know.

But yes, he likes them, he calls them 'white crunk'.
Mon 19/09/05 at 17:49
Regular
Strafio wrote:
> Kanye likes Franz Ferdinand...
> Do you think he was being polite? :-)

No, I've read him talk about them before, in magazines.
Mon 19/09/05 at 12:24
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Strafio wrote:
> Kanye likes Franz Ferdinand...
> Do you think he was being polite? :-)

Maybe he is just a Austro-Hungarian sympathiser!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.