GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RAW Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 15:01
Regular
I've made a RAW thread which is basically for discussing what happens on RAW. Every week just talk about what happened on RAW, I never actually see that much talk about each show so I've decided to make this thread. Whatever you do PLEASE don't put any spoilers in or if you really have to do it after Friday Night.

I think this seems like a good idea but if you guys don't like it just let it die, however, if this works out I'll make a smackdown thread soon enough.
Page:
Sat 02/08/03 at 23:24
Regular
True, but a better face.
Sat 02/08/03 at 23:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Lipe wrote:
> Y2J needs to turn face, god damn it!

---

Y2J makes an excellent heel, though.
Sat 02/08/03 at 22:35
Regular
Another RAW has passed and Shane's back! He came in and whooped the crap outta Kane, unfortunately for Shane it only had effect on Kane for about 5 seconds :(

Stone Cold stayed on as GM but he couldn't whoop Kane : I reckon he should book himself a match against Kane, then it would ne alright to hit him eh?

Oh and it's been set, Triple H will face Goldberg at summerslam, that is, if his injury heals in time, so looks like he's gonna lose the title one way or another.

Gail Kim lost the title. It was pretty stupid of them to make her win it on her debut and then let her lose it so early, wasted.

More feuds have started, Y2J and Nash and Orton and Michaels. Y2J will whoop Nash, no doubt :)

Overall not a bad RAW since Shane returned and even punched Vince! Discuss.
Sun 27/07/03 at 21:00
Regular
Stupid typo's I'll say that again:

Y2J needs to turn face, god damn it!
Sun 27/07/03 at 21:00
Regular
They will be Y2J needs to turn hell, god damn it!
Sun 27/07/03 at 20:13
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
There's no way he's gonna join Evolution. Triple H hates him. Unless it's purely business... They'll be unstoppable! :D
Sun 27/07/03 at 14:47
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Y2J needs to be the champ or he joins evolution?
Sun 27/07/03 at 14:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Not really bothered who wins the title just as long as HHH drops it to someone SOON, and doesn't win it back the next month and has it for another 7-8 or so months
Sun 27/07/03 at 14:31
Regular
Nah, Y2J should be champ, he's a top wrestler but hasn't had a title in ages. Turn him face and have him feud with Goldberg after he's got the title off HHH.
Sun 27/07/03 at 11:54
Regular
"RVD V1.0"
i think that RVD or HBK should be champ, as they are so much better then triple H, goldberg and Y2J...
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.