GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RAW Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 15:01
Regular
I've made a RAW thread which is basically for discussing what happens on RAW. Every week just talk about what happened on RAW, I never actually see that much talk about each show so I've decided to make this thread. Whatever you do PLEASE don't put any spoilers in or if you really have to do it after Friday Night.

I think this seems like a good idea but if you guys don't like it just let it die, however, if this works out I'll make a smackdown thread soon enough.
Page:
Sat 26/07/03 at 21:33
Regular
I myself said that HHH has had the title too long and thought that he should lose it to Goldberg but Ant took the words right out of my mouth, well put m8 :D
Sat 26/07/03 at 20:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
I'm a Triple H fan but not because of what he does backstage - I just think he's entitled to being one of the biggest stars on RAW. His TV time has been less recently which is good but I still think he deserves more than most because he will draw the crowds and probably the ratings too, because he's Triple H.

He's also still a very good performer and does sell pretty well.

Obviously though he's using his power backstage, and the thing that gets to me is that he doesn't NEED to be the champion - he can still main event RAW without the title in my opinion.

I say give the title to Goldberg at SummerSlam, then have Goldberg vs HHH vs Y2J at the next RAW PPV, then have two Goldberg vs Y2J main events, Y2J winning the second. This gives Goldberg a decent run as champion, a decent variety of main events, and in the end the right man becomes champion.
Sat 26/07/03 at 20:01
Regular
"..."
Ok...for all those Triple H fans...just consider this...

If you were a hard-working wrestler who had worked like mad to get to the top and prove themselves in more than one territory, for example Booker T having overcome the adversity of being jailed at such a young age. Or Rob Van Dam struggling to get his style over to an American audience. Or Scott Steiner, or Kane. Would you appreciate everything you've achieved being overlooked just because some selfish ego-maniac who is boffing the bosses daughter and as such can refuse to drop the belt to you does so and in doing so effectively ignores all the traditions and unwritten rules of the wrestling industry?

An unashamed HHHater.
Sat 26/07/03 at 18:33
Regular
I've nothing against HHH but I would like to see him forced to leave Evolution back stage for a few weeks. Giving interviews every week shouting how good you are is one thing but when you have Orton and/or Flair outside the ring at every match and interfering/distracting opponents the the result is going to be a foregone conclusion.
Sat 26/07/03 at 15:37
Regular
That's 3 HHH fans! Maybe we can form a pack and crush those HHH haters :P
Sat 26/07/03 at 15:27
Regular
"Plate of glue"
I agree. Y2J should be a face and I like HHH
Sat 26/07/03 at 14:56
Regular
Bckpac wrote:
>I have to say to Lipe that Triple H
> rules and Goldberg sucks

Yeah, I like Triple H but most ppl on this forum hate him :(

Ah, yes ty anty for reminding me. I forgot about the Y2J VS HBK match, great match but evolution ruined it if u ask me and stupid wwe writers - make Y2J FACE!
Sat 26/07/03 at 14:28
Regular
"Plate of glue"
I fell asleep during raw this morning.Not because it was Lance Storm (boring) but because i had recorded it and watched at 5am.*ZZZzzz*
Sat 26/07/03 at 14:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Bckpac wrote:
I would think that
> Triple H would prevail because of his wrestling ability and the small
> factor of Evolution.

Plus the fact he's getting married to the boss' daughter can't be hurting his career as well. :D
Ah well maybe i'll get lucky and Goldberg will produce another sloppy display of wrestling and manage to injure HHH so he's off again for another 8 or so months or at least do something to give me a break from the constant HHH barrage (sp?)
Sat 26/07/03 at 14:01
Regular
"aka [EIRE] Taig"
I feel Kane's rampage is gonna get a bit dull after this week but why did he have to Tombstone Linda McMahon. Why couldn't he have chokeslammed Eric Bischoff again. I have to say to Lipe that Triple H rules and Goldberg sucks, his spears are impressive but if it came down to a Title match between Triple H and Goldberg I would think that Triple H would prevail because of his wrestling ability and the small factor of Evolution.

Bckpac
:>P
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.