GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I want to live in America! I want to live in America! and so on however the song goes..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/07/03 at 21:10
Regular
Anyway as you've probably guessed I want to live in America when I am older. The UK is far too conservative for my likings. New York has things on the High Street that aren't even legal here! Not to mention the fact that their are brilliant work opportunities if you have the right connections, enough money to get started and have a plan to achieve your goals. I really wish I lived in America...

Unfortunately they have strict anti-immigration laws and the only way I can think of to get a work permit in America is to either learn all their history and pass a citizenship test or to marry an American. At least I am a good candidate (W.A.S.P = White Anglo-Saxon Protestant).

What do you all think? How many of you would kill to live in America?:D
Wed 16/07/03 at 22:07
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Coming? God I'm a reject lol * Come on
Wed 16/07/03 at 22:06
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Well obviously but I'm sure it's not quite as simple as that. I don't even know any American unis except Harvard and Yale which are obviously out of my league. Coming give me more details :D
Wed 16/07/03 at 22:03
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Cubist wrote:
> OHHHHHHH How do you get to go to University in America?!?! (I'm
> intrigued at the prospect)
>
> ...
>
>
> You apply.

That's just crazy enough to work :D
Wed 16/07/03 at 22:01
Regular
Cubist wrote:
> OHHHHHHH How do you get to go to University in America?!?! (I'm
> intrigued at the prospect)

You apply.
Wed 16/07/03 at 22:01
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Kiriyama wrote:
> I'm staying in Britain. I'm xenaphobic.

Which is??
Wed 16/07/03 at 21:59
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
OHHHHHHH How do you get to go to University in America?!?! (I'm intrigued at the prospect)
Wed 16/07/03 at 21:58
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
I'm staying in Britain. I'm xenaphobic.
Wed 16/07/03 at 21:55
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Canada rules indeed. It does.
Wed 16/07/03 at 21:52
Regular
I'm going to America for university and I plan on staying there.

And then moving to Canada a bit later.
Canada rules.

And yeah, I'm fed up of Britain and the future looks even worse.
Wed 16/07/03 at 21:42
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I don't like some of the people that live there. Brash and boastful, and their army is too "gung-ho".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.