GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I want to live in America! I want to live in America! and so on however the song goes..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/07/03 at 21:10
Regular
Anyway as you've probably guessed I want to live in America when I am older. The UK is far too conservative for my likings. New York has things on the High Street that aren't even legal here! Not to mention the fact that their are brilliant work opportunities if you have the right connections, enough money to get started and have a plan to achieve your goals. I really wish I lived in America...

Unfortunately they have strict anti-immigration laws and the only way I can think of to get a work permit in America is to either learn all their history and pass a citizenship test or to marry an American. At least I am a good candidate (W.A.S.P = White Anglo-Saxon Protestant).

What do you all think? How many of you would kill to live in America?:D
Thu 17/07/03 at 16:06
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
I'd like to live in America BUT I believe that this country could be just as good eventually, in a downsized way obviously. There are many positive aspects to America, but also many negatives. I'm okay here.
Thu 17/07/03 at 16:03
"I love yo... lamp."
What you gain on the swings you lose on the roundabouts.

Generally the standard of living is higher in America. That's a fact. But it also has twice the rate of poverty.

Britain is more expensive. But has less crime.

America is cheaper. But has more crime.

America has free coffee refills which is a winner in my book.

I like both, but prefer living here.
Thu 17/07/03 at 15:50
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Hi Or†ega!

Any way Britan is very well...behind

Nuff said
Thu 17/07/03 at 15:47
Regular
Britain is one of the rip off capitals of the world.

If charging mad rates of tax on petrol wasnt enough, it looks as though London's conjestion charge crap could spread all over the country.

As a regular driver, Britain sucks.

And then you got the stupid situation where it is actually much cheaper to buy a *BRITISH* made car cheaper in mainland Europe.
Thu 17/07/03 at 13:54
Regular
"joypadjunkies.com"
UMM America...
I know i would love to at least go on a long holiday to America but i dont think i would go there to live.
Thu 17/07/03 at 13:17
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Cubist wrote:
> How many of you would kill to live in America?:D

I hardly think that's the sort of thing they'll want you to do.
Thu 17/07/03 at 12:40
Regular
I wanna live in New Zealand.
Thu 17/07/03 at 12:30
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I don't care what you all say I would give BLOOD to live in New York. Just imagine it. If you could hold down a steady job and found a place to live you'd never be board in a big city like that.
Thu 17/07/03 at 08:53
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I'd rather die than live in America.
Thu 17/07/03 at 02:00
Regular
"8==="
Making flag burning illegal? Oookay. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.