GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I want to live in America! I want to live in America! and so on however the song goes..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/07/03 at 21:10
Regular
Anyway as you've probably guessed I want to live in America when I am older. The UK is far too conservative for my likings. New York has things on the High Street that aren't even legal here! Not to mention the fact that their are brilliant work opportunities if you have the right connections, enough money to get started and have a plan to achieve your goals. I really wish I lived in America...

Unfortunately they have strict anti-immigration laws and the only way I can think of to get a work permit in America is to either learn all their history and pass a citizenship test or to marry an American. At least I am a good candidate (W.A.S.P = White Anglo-Saxon Protestant).

What do you all think? How many of you would kill to live in America?:D
Thu 17/07/03 at 23:30
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Woah, radical viewpoint.

But correct. Can't think why.
Thu 17/07/03 at 23:27
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I think, I only think, I mean I am going out on a limb here, but I think he was calling him a moron due to his spelling.
Thu 17/07/03 at 23:25
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
What's wrong with being xenophobic? I'm not but if you are I can accept it. I'm not going to go OHHH you're a moron! Oh god how can you say that! That's soooo terrible etc! It's not as if he's an extreme racist or anything.
Thu 17/07/03 at 23:25
Regular
"8==="
English_Bloke wrote:
> Xenophobic

Well since we're on the subject. What about Bush's foreign policy? eh eh? :D
Thu 17/07/03 at 23:21
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Exactly. And who was the moron again?
Thu 17/07/03 at 23:20
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Xenophobic
Thu 17/07/03 at 23:19
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Kiriyama wrote:
> RoJ wrote:
> Kiriyama wrote:
> I'm staying in Britain. I'm xenaphobic.
>
> Which is??
>
> Heh, moron :D

I'm pretty sure you spelt that wrong.
Thu 17/07/03 at 21:47
Regular
"Subliminal messenge"
They also get awful weather, tornadoes, fork lightning, hurricanes etc.
They also have George Bush as a president.
Thu 17/07/03 at 17:41
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
America - a nice place to visit but I wouldn't wanna live there. Example - a mate of mine went to America and at the foot of the hotel he was in, someone was shot dead.
Thu 17/07/03 at 17:29
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
RoJ wrote:
> Kiriyama wrote:
> I'm staying in Britain. I'm xenaphobic.
>
> Which is??

Heh, moron :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.