GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quick! Win a free game!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/04/09 at 13:53
Regular
At 4:30pm every Thursday, we will be awarding a Gaming Award for a technical post - giving you another chance to win a free game (or a £30 Amazon voucher) each week!

Simply write up a (fairly) comprehensive guide or tutorial about how to do something technical and you will be in with a chance of winning. You can enter your submission at any time to be in with a chance of winning (not just on Thursdays).

If you submit after the deadline, then your submission will be considered in next weeks' competition.

If there are no submissions made, then the award will be donated to charity -- So get posting!!

Have a look at the previous (technical post) submissions to get an idea of what we're looking for.

Remember, you can win any game of your choice each week - submitting a technical post is one of the many ways to do so.
Thu 28/05/09 at 16:19
Regular
"How Ironic"
I will bet all my GADs that cjh wins this week ;D AND i'm actually gonna put odds on this time.
Odds
cjh - 2:1
phuzzy - 5:1
myself - 15:1
pb - 38:1 (xD only joking xD)

Accepted stakes are GADs. I'm not responsible for paying out ;D
Thu 28/05/09 at 15:52
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Nice guide. Well written too!

Would be handy to have the Freeola support pages that :D
Thu 28/05/09 at 15:50
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I was too busy with work last week, but I'll give this week a go!!
Thu 28/05/09 at 13:31
"possibly impossible"
I'd like to. In fact I'll probably write something up when I finally shake BT off as my ISP (next month hopefully) and get a Freeola account and webspace instead.
Thu 28/05/09 at 12:41
Regular
pb wrote:
> Sorry, my last topic was it for me, no more ideas (or knowledge)
> for now. :(

Something to do with domains or setting up Freeola Services then, perhaps? :)
Thu 28/05/09 at 12:19
"possibly impossible"
Sorry, my last topic was it for me, no more ideas (or knowledge) for now. :(
Thu 28/05/09 at 08:23
Regular
So, just over 8 hours to go until the next winner is chosen!

I presume that everyone's going to pile in at the last minute again :D
Wed 27/05/09 at 09:16
Regular
Like every week - A free game or £30 voucher is up for grabs!

Who will win this week?! Remember the rules and read the first post above... then -

Go get posting! :D
Mon 25/05/09 at 22:39
Regular
"How Ironic"
I look at technical posts, and my face is :| It's a language in it's own right. Have not got a clue what any posts are about, but i'm sure it must have been good to win, so well done. The reign of cjh is over! ... for now.
Mon 25/05/09 at 22:13
"possibly impossible"
Warhunt wrote:

> MotoMoto's mood: */1000:D

Tries to find a way to slip mood enhancers in to Motomoto's drink... :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.