GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quick! Win a free game!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/04/09 at 13:53
Regular
At 4:30pm every Thursday, we will be awarding a Gaming Award for a technical post - giving you another chance to win a free game (or a £30 Amazon voucher) each week!

Simply write up a (fairly) comprehensive guide or tutorial about how to do something technical and you will be in with a chance of winning. You can enter your submission at any time to be in with a chance of winning (not just on Thursdays).

If you submit after the deadline, then your submission will be considered in next weeks' competition.

If there are no submissions made, then the award will be donated to charity -- So get posting!!

Have a look at the previous (technical post) submissions to get an idea of what we're looking for.

Remember, you can win any game of your choice each week - submitting a technical post is one of the many ways to do so.
Mon 01/06/09 at 12:07
Regular
Antichris wrote:
> you've potentially got £120 worth of vouchers there cjh.
> Cash in! *Ka-Ching* :D

£160 if he wins again this week..! I wonder what everyone's got in-store for this Thursday :)
Mon 01/06/09 at 12:07
"possibly impossible"
Ha, can't believe you haven't claimed any of them yet, cjh.

You could buy:
Samsung SM2033SW 20-inch Wide Gloss Black TFT Monitor

Western Digital Elements 1TB USB 2.0 External Hard Drive - Black

Apple iPod Touch 8GB 2nd Generation (with another £32)

...or lots of games or DVDs of course!
Mon 01/06/09 at 11:11
Regular
"How Ironic"
you've potentially got £120 worth of vouchers there cjh. Cash in! *Ka-Ching* :D
Sun 31/05/09 at 20:14
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Cool, thanks again, not doing to badly at all :)
Fri 29/05/09 at 11:02
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
D'oh. Post above pretty much gives it away.

Thanks for that.
Fri 29/05/09 at 10:48
Regular
It's whenever. (Read above)

If you submit it after 4:30pm on a Thursday, then it will be judged in the next weeks' comp.
Fri 29/05/09 at 10:21
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Time wasn't my friend this week! This 'work' lark is a lot harder than I thought...

Be putting up a proper post next time around though. What's the date / time limits for this one? Or is it just when t1mmie shouts 'go' :)?
Fri 29/05/09 at 08:37
Regular
Congrats cjh!

Winner of another technical GAD :P (not that there was much to choose from anyway -_-)
Thu 28/05/09 at 17:48
Regular
"How Ironic"
somebody owes me 6 GADs ;D Well done cjh, you're technical talent is unmatched!
Thu 28/05/09 at 16:28
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Hmm I'll take 4 GADS on pb winning.

If he submits one I'll take care of the rest.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.