GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quick! Win a free game!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/04/09 at 13:53
Regular
At 4:30pm every Thursday, we will be awarding a Gaming Award for a technical post - giving you another chance to win a free game (or a £30 Amazon voucher) each week!

Simply write up a (fairly) comprehensive guide or tutorial about how to do something technical and you will be in with a chance of winning. You can enter your submission at any time to be in with a chance of winning (not just on Thursdays).

If you submit after the deadline, then your submission will be considered in next weeks' competition.

If there are no submissions made, then the award will be donated to charity -- So get posting!!

Have a look at the previous (technical post) submissions to get an idea of what we're looking for.

Remember, you can win any game of your choice each week - submitting a technical post is one of the many ways to do so.
Page:
Thu 23/07/09 at 15:32
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Congratulations to this week's winner.

Ghost Killer

For his submissions to the Gaming Reviews in general, in particular this little beauty

Tiger Woods 10

Closest one so far this time, which is great considering Tuesday's lack of entries.

As always my commiserations to the users who missed out, especially Chris who put a huge amount of effort in.
Thu 23/07/09 at 15:16
Regular
"How Ironic"
Good Luck All!
Thu 23/07/09 at 15:02
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Emmie87 wrote:

> Are winners announced at 4:30 ish??

The submissions are not valid for this week's as of midnight last night. The announcement will follow at some point today (a tight one this week so later rather than sooner :S )
Thu 23/07/09 at 14:53
Regular
"THFC"
Yea that thread has gone really well. I was just trying to find some cheap games lol but it is one of the busiest which is good and pete deserved his win for it.

Are winners announced at 4:30 ish??
Thu 23/07/09 at 14:26
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Sonic Chris wrote:
>So think of his GAD as a long overdue reward for constant
> posting :P (plus his 5 cheats :P)

Just being picky here, we are aware of Pete's efforts with the Bargain Thread and looking at the GAD history I can see that he won an award at the end of the last year (this isn't to say that he might not win another one).

Although I may not comment on the thread frequently, I do look in there often for any good deals.

Keep up the good work :).
Wed 22/07/09 at 19:51
Regular
"THFC"
I will make sure i get onto it as soon as possible. Dont want to miss out on good chances to win games (but now everyone will be submitting loads lol, ah well least its good for the site)
Wed 22/07/09 at 15:54
Regular
"How Ironic"
Warhunt wrote:
> Last week there was hardly any! Pete did well to win and I am
> not taking that away from him but winning with 5 submissions?
> (albeit very big submissions)
>
> We are practically giving games away! Ha ha.

I think pete deserved a win for all his work in the bargain thread. Everyday, he submits more stuff, and asks nothing in return. So think of his GAD as a long overdue reward for constant posting :P (plus his 5 cheats :P)
Wed 22/07/09 at 15:11
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Emmie87 wrote:
> Some good posts drifting about this week, im sure you will have
> penty to choose from!
>
> Need to find some time to enter some cheats again, just to
> spread my chances of winning!

Yes you do :P

Last week there was hardly any! Pete did well to win and I am not taking that away from him but winning with 5 submissions? (albeit very big submissions)

We are practically giving games away! Ha ha.
Wed 22/07/09 at 14:28
Regular
"THFC"
Some good posts drifting about this week, im sure you will have penty to choose from!

Need to find some time to enter some cheats again, just to spread my chances of winning!
Wed 22/07/09 at 09:33
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
cjh wrote:
> I was going to enter something, but don't think it'll be ready
> for the new deadline, never mind!

Doh! Ahh well there is always next week of course.

And it's not really a new deadline as such, more re thinking how to manage things. It should really have always been this way I think.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.