GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"N64 vrs Playstation"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/02/01 at 13:31
Regular
Which is the best N64 or Playstation?

It has got to be the N64!!!

I leave YOU to choose.
N64 or Graystation?
Fri 25/05/01 at 21:18
Regular
Batistuta wrote:
> agree with most stuff u say, but the N64 doesnt have better sound
> than the PSX. Alot of the N64 games have very poor sounds,
> especially wrestling games. The music on No mercy is really poor
> compared to Smackdown. But i still love my 64 and would always
> choose it over the psx for sheer enjoyability.

Better sound comes with CD quality. That's something we can a look forward on the "better than the graystation poo" machine called the "baby cube".

I think that both sides should stop this pathetic name calling.

If you're a Sony fan who wishes to insist on think ing that the Playstation in better than the 64 then fine!

You're the only one who's missing out :-)

Both
Fri 25/05/01 at 18:18
So what if the n64 has some babyish games thank god rugrats, toystory and army men e.t.c. are left wallowing in the playstations rubbishness. Everyone has diffrent views on what "babyish" most sane people wouldn't say "cartoonie" graphics but games like rugrats of which 1 or 2 have come out 4 n64 whereas appox. 7-10 have been developed for playstation what would you rather a great multiplayer game of Mario Party or a multiplayer Toy story or army men or rugrats Whatever just get your facts straight
Fri 25/05/01 at 17:32
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The N64 has got some 'babyish' games, but also some very violent etc games as well - In fact, if you balanced out the ratio of 'babyish' games to 'adult' games on both the PS and N64, you would roughly find the same - and If Mario is babyish, it is a hell of lot more fun than Silent Hil, so that must mean I am a baby..... But i shoot people in the head on PD as well..... Thats very odd for a baby isn't it - especialy on a 'baby' console.
Fri 25/05/01 at 13:30
Do you now? Then disconnect and find someone! I love my PSX! It's brilliant and I've got 5 football games! I know very interesting:

ISS Pro 2 is the best
Fifa 2000 second of course
This is football
Uefa Striker
ISS Pro Evolution the original.

:):)
Fri 25/05/01 at 13:08
I WANT SEX!!!!!
Fri 25/05/01 at 13:07
Playstation owners can not agree that N64 is better then the playstation they say "the games are all babyish" so games like turok golden eye and conkers bad fur day are babyish. The N64 has graphics twice as good as the playstation with games which have really good gameplay.
I THINK I MADE MY POINT!!!!!!! 3 CHEERS FOR NINTENDO HIP HIP HOORAY x3.
Wed 23/05/01 at 19:05
Regular
Nindendo 64 is better than the playstation because the graphics is much better and the games are better on the N64.
Tue 22/05/01 at 21:21
Playstation gets 10/10 for UNORIGINALITY at least 75% of games coming out for PS2 or sequels let me name a few SSX2
FFX FFXI MGS2 GT3 and more just cause i can't list cause i'm a ninty fan doesn't mean thats all of them its only the tip of an iceberg and even their consoles ie
playstation
playstation1
playstation2
playstation3 (in development)
COME ON Thats just ridiclous stick to ninty for originality!
Tue 22/05/01 at 21:17
Meeky everyone hates newbies cause they post junk mail just to get regular status. ur giving us newbies a bad image
"proud to be a newbie"
Tue 22/05/01 at 21:15
THAT PROVES MY POINT PSX GAMES ARE SELLING A £6 EACH CAUSE THEY'RE SO CRAP AND NOT SELLING

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.