GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"N64 vrs Playstation"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/02/01 at 13:31
Regular
Which is the best N64 or Playstation?

It has got to be the N64!!!

I leave YOU to choose.
N64 or Graystation?
Sun 03/06/01 at 20:40
the best example is simpsons wrestling ( argg... i cringe at those words) where the games rubbish and all they've done is found two things people like got the liscence and made a game stupid people were dragged into thinking it would be good. However as with most playstation games... it wasn't
Fri 01/06/01 at 21:52
Hmm? The Gamecube will do well if it keeps good titles coming and releases more than the N64 did. The thing with Playstation is, it brings anything out and it sells the machine.
Thu 31/05/01 at 20:25
The Fall of The Playstation 2

I am going to tell the story of how the Playstation2 will fall. this story starts when the Game cube and X-box have just been releases already the ps2 has been out for a year and a 1/2 and loads are still being taken back faulty due to Sony’s rubbish manufacturing. the game cube was releases with plenty manufactured and it was free of faulty hardware. It was released with plenty of games.
The x box had been released the availability was limited but some non-pre-ordered hardware was available and also had plenty of games the cost was as following
PS2 £200 (must be selling well)
PS2 games £35-45
Game Cube £125
GC Games £30-£45
X-Box £250-£300 (I’m not sure)
X-Box Games £40-£50

so its quite obvious game cube is cheapest but obviously much better than the 2 year old Console and the X-box is too expensive for most people compared to the alternative
those were the forecasts facts now here’s the story

ANT comes into game looking for the latest PS2 game-MGS2 but he forgot to pre-Order it and game didn't get enough copies because they thought everyone had pre-ordered who was going to buy it and so he goes home :(
Cyclone comes in to game and Buys his GameCube a wireless controller and a Game cube game along with a Game boy advance game
Meeky comes in to collect his pre-ordered GAMECUBE and Star Fox Dinosaur Planet and asks the manager what happened to the Playstation 2 as now it was taking up less space than the Dreamcast the manager simply says everybody rich enough to get a ps2 got a X-box or GameCube recently and so that’s where we’re making our money I haven’t sold any PS2 games or Hardware today says that manager Meeky says I’m glad I didn’t waste £300 on a piece of faulty hard ware. The manager says "game made a bomb by selling it. Sony gave gamers a bad deal but us a great deal"
Timothykelly1989 then comes in a few weeks later now the only visible PS2 games are pre-owned . Timothy buys SSX 4 GameCube and asks the manager why he is still taking pre-owned PS2 games. He said simply to keep gamers loyal to game!

Residentevilfan came in and bought a GC and his favourite game guess of course Resident evil still annoying ninty zealots got the game he desperately wanted for his loyal service to Sony’s profit orientated console making

So there you have the forecasted fact and fiction downfall of the Playstation
Thu 31/05/01 at 20:24
only another 200 messages 2 go....damn it
Wed 30/05/01 at 20:15
Regular
"Yer mofoing Maw"
The Nintendo 64 is well better than the poor gaystaion, in fact I'll even go as far to say that the N64 is even better that the gaystation 2. Everyone always says that playstaions are the best consoles around but thats just because they are all clones and don't have any individuality, be different from the crowd stick with Nintendo because although they haven't sold as many as Sony it is still heaps better and more powerful. So I have to agree N64 ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
Tue 29/05/01 at 21:01
Indeeeeeeeed
Tue 29/05/01 at 19:27
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
You got to look at every thing in a console to see which you like the best and you can still play on the one you didn't choose, prehaps one of your friends will have it or if you have pockets bursting with money then you could buy them both.
Tue 29/05/01 at 18:15
it doesn't just depend on the games it also depends on the console ie. which has the better controller or which has the cordless controller or which has internet this really does matter alot to most buyers but the most important issue is definitely the price for ordinary gamers
Mon 28/05/01 at 22:57
I actually play on my N64 the most, but I like all my consoles and wouldn't disrespect any of them.
Mon 28/05/01 at 19:53
The thing is however once u played every console you ere bound to have a faviourite console based on the gameplay, what difficulty the game portrays and what joy the game gives to you and your mates. Its due to this that the N64 beat the playstation because it has great 3D play whereas PSone has boring 2D imagry and poor grapics and PS2 is two expensive and is just trying to compete with dreamcast and improving console too much results in a decline in gameplay which I belive is true for some of the PS2 games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.