GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Buffy The Vampire Slayer hits the theatres!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/06/03 at 17:29
Regular
Wouldn't you want to go to something like that?!?! I think I should propose that one of the theatres in Edinburgh acts out that all singing all dancing episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. You're allowed to do that as long as you pay liberties aren't you? That'd be great, hard to find someone as fit as Sarah Michelle Gellar though. Anyway this post was written on impulse and nothing will come of it but I just want to see how many people would like to see that. **Gets note pad** GO!
Fri 13/06/03 at 08:22
Regular
§niper wrote:
> Worse last episode ever would of been better if the cast from Angel
> and buffy joined forces.

--

Damn straight. This whole season has been about Spike, not Buffy/Willow/Xander like all the previous seasons have. This is why Season 7 has been the worst yet.

They should just have let Gunn saunter in and handle it. You know he could, especially with the White Room powers he's probably gained as a result of the Wolfram & Hart deal.

Gunn & Xander - best characters on both shows.
Fri 13/06/03 at 10:15
Regular
"Wobble"
Stryke wrote:
> Damn straight. This whole season has been about Spike

Oi! Some of us like Spike!

But not in a gay way.

Personally, Xander has probably been my favourite character over all, throughout the series. I was in shock when Kaleb took out is eye.

Also disappointed that Anya copped it, even though I knew it was coming from an article in the Buffy mag a few months ago.

I think Angel is generally a worse show. I preferred it in the first 2 seasons, but this season has been a bit too slow-moving at times. And I'm glad they confronted Cordelia when they did, because that particular story thread was getting tiresome.
Fri 13/06/03 at 13:55
Regular
The ending was like 'What the hell' and not like 'noo its finished'
Fri 13/06/03 at 14:31
Regular
"8==="
'Buffy The Vampire Slayer hits the theatres'?

She should be hitting vampires! Vampires Buffy! Hit them!!!

:)
Fri 13/06/03 at 15:15
Regular
> Oi! Some of us like Spike!

--

Big gay. He's crap. Angel was the man. :D

>
> Personally, Xander has probably been my favourite character over all,
> throughout the series. I was in shock when Kaleb took out is eye.

--

Xander has been the best thing about the series. Caleb maiming him was utterly pointless - did it advance the plot in any way? No. Another reason why Season 7 was dire.
--

> I think Angel is generally a worse show. I preferred it in the first
> 2 seasons, but this season has been a bit too slow-moving at times.
> And I'm glad they confronted Cordelia when they did, because that
> particular story thread was getting tiresome.

--

Angel has been getting better and better. Season 2 was the worst series. Season 4 of Angel has been superior in every way to Season 7 of Buffy. Angel manages an ensemble cast - Wes, Gunn, Cordy, Connor, Fred, Lorne - all have decent storylines. Buffy, on the other hand, has become Spike The Vampire Slayer, guest starring Nicholas Brendon, Alyson Hannigan and a whole bunch of pointless Potential Slayers. Kennedy was a too fast replacement for Tara, and Molly has -the- most annoying accent. When Caleb was chasing her I was thinking "Go on, knife her. Kill her. Snap her neck. Throw her into a spear. You know you want to...He's caught her...go on....Yeah, he's killed her, most excellent!" But then I remembered it was Season 7, and the camera snapped back to Spike.
Fri 13/06/03 at 15:24
Regular
"8==="
Can I do a tirade against 'buffy speak'? Ok.

Buffy speak is terrible. Especially Willow.

Now I watched the first 2 series then it just grated. Californian 'freaky deeky - scoobie doo' speak makes you sound slightly retarded. Where I'm from the girls who speak like that are considered 'very easy'.

Basically I hate Buffy speak.

Oh, and it's turned into a "monster of the week" show too which is a LITTLE bit of a predictable format.

'There's a new monster? Oh WOW! Didn't see THAT coming!'

:P
Fri 13/06/03 at 15:25
Regular
"8==="
Spike is the best character too.

By a great, great distance.
Fri 13/06/03 at 15:27
"I love yo... lamp."
Teh only good thing about Buffy as far as Ia m concerned was the theme tune.
Fri 13/06/03 at 15:28
"I love yo... lamp."
Sorry about the typos, don't know what is wrong with me today.
Fri 13/06/03 at 15:28
"I love yo... lamp."
Oh yeah another good thing is the eye candy. It is not exatly an ugly show is it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.