GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Buffy The Vampire Slayer hits the theatres!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/06/03 at 17:29
Regular
Wouldn't you want to go to something like that?!?! I think I should propose that one of the theatres in Edinburgh acts out that all singing all dancing episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. You're allowed to do that as long as you pay liberties aren't you? That'd be great, hard to find someone as fit as Sarah Michelle Gellar though. Anyway this post was written on impulse and nothing will come of it but I just want to see how many people would like to see that. **Gets note pad** GO!
Tue 10/06/03 at 23:07
Regular
Also James Marsters and David Boreanaz are actually starting to age. Which can't be a good sign for a vamp.
Tue 10/06/03 at 23:25
Regular
"I'm Great."
True, never a good sign when they are aging and they shouldn't be. You can really see it in David I think. Look back at season one of Buffy and you can see a big difference.
Wed 11/06/03 at 09:17
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Buffy was good until it became really popular towards end of Season 3, then it went to a cross between 90210 and Scooby Doo. And yes, that is bad.
Thu 12/06/03 at 21:09
Regular
"I'm Great."
Well it looks like they could easily do a movie now. After seeing the end of Buffy just now they have left themselves open for a movie or another spin-off series. I'd prefere to see either one based aroun Faith or maybe Willow and Kenedy.
Thu 12/06/03 at 21:52
Regular
Worse last episode ever would of been better if the cast from Angel and buffy joined forces.
Fri 13/06/03 at 01:04
Regular
"Wobble"
Cubist wrote:
> The actual Buffy film was ages ago though. I've seen it twice now and
> each time come to the conclusion that the TV series is better.

Definitely. The film was utter pants, despite the presence of a young Luke Perry and David Arquette.

> The girl in the Buffy film isn't even Sarah Michelle Gellar

Kirsten Dunst - most recently seen as 'Mary Jane', Peter Parker's fancy bit in the recent Spiderman movie!

Absolutely gutted now that Buffy's finished. There are all sorts of options for a movie or a spin-off series, but we'll just have to wait and see.

There are rumours that Angel might not be renewed after the current season either.
Fri 13/06/03 at 01:09
Regular
"I'm Great."
Chemical Brother wrote:

> Kirsten Dunst - most recently seen as 'Mary Jane', Peter Parker's
> fancy bit in the recent Spiderman movie!

I think it was kirsy Swanson. Can't quite remember the spelling of it, but I know it was not Kirsten Dunst. Just had to point it out.
Fri 13/06/03 at 01:28
Regular
"Wobble"
Oops, yes - sorry, my mistake. Kristy Swanson it was.

D'oh!
Fri 13/06/03 at 01:30
Regular
"Wobble"
But the film was still pants! :-)
Fri 13/06/03 at 01:33
Regular
"I'm Great."
Very true. Still gained a semi cult status though. Some of it is so bad it's funny.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.