GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Buffy The Vampire Slayer hits the theatres!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/06/03 at 17:29
Regular
Wouldn't you want to go to something like that?!?! I think I should propose that one of the theatres in Edinburgh acts out that all singing all dancing episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. You're allowed to do that as long as you pay liberties aren't you? That'd be great, hard to find someone as fit as Sarah Michelle Gellar though. Anyway this post was written on impulse and nothing will come of it but I just want to see how many people would like to see that. **Gets note pad** GO!
Tue 10/06/03 at 18:57
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
The actual Buffy film was ages ago though. I've seen it twice now and each time come to the conclusion that the TV series is better. The girl in the Buffy film isn't even Sarah Michelle Gellar it's soooo old!:O I'm sure one of the Buffy The Vampire Slayer episodes was nominated for an emmy(sp?). It was called "Hush" and all of Sunnydale got their voices stolen so that these strange demons called "The Gentlemen" could kill people and take their organs like hearts etc and the victims could even scream. I can't remember why they collected the organs but Buffy killed them by smashing the box that housed all the stolen voices of the people of Sunnydale and then screaming. The cry of a woman kills them apparently. Of course it didn't win, it's like a cruel joke. Buffy is clearly better than most of the other candidates but they don't want to award a show about demons, witch craft and other so called dodgy things.
Tue 10/06/03 at 18:58
Regular
"\\"
*puts fingers in ears*

LALALALALALALALALA!

I read the first line... Gladly!
Tue 10/06/03 at 19:17
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
El Blokey wrote:
> There already was Buffy film, superfan.

"Superfan"
"Captain Grammar"

El Blokey's little comments are hilarious.
Tue 10/06/03 at 19:45
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
*insert witty response*
Tue 10/06/03 at 20:02
Regular
Captain Grammar is a legitimate superhero.

Isn't he?
Tue 10/06/03 at 20:15
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
He was.
For one night.
Then people called him sad for using that name, some tears were shed, and all went back to normal.

Now, Science Boy, there's a superhero.
Tue 10/06/03 at 20:34
Regular
"Festivus!"
You change your username because people didn't like it?

Peer pressure boy.

If I gave into peer pressure I'd be called Tribute, but I'm not. So there.
Tue 10/06/03 at 22:56
Regular
"I'm Great."
It would be interesting to see how it all played out on stage. I think that Anthony Stewart Head would appeare in a few of the shows. I can't really see why he wouldn't.

Last episode on Thursday and I've been told what happens and I can't remember most of it, so I'm thankfull. I think that I will be needing to stock up on snacks for Thursday.
Tue 10/06/03 at 22:56
Regular
It'd suck. The next thing to do is unite the Angel.Buffy cast and bring back recurring characters such as Ethan Rayne, Faith and Oz to do a new movie.

And make it good this time, with no leotard clad 90s stylee big nosed Daddy Sutherland crap.

I'll direct.
Tue 10/06/03 at 22:59
Regular
"I'm Great."
If a movie was done right then it could be great. Reuniting the cast would be another plus point. I think it would have to just be a one off movie, as any more could detract from the whole point of it all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.