GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Buffy The Vampire Slayer hits the theatres!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/06/03 at 17:29
Regular
Wouldn't you want to go to something like that?!?! I think I should propose that one of the theatres in Edinburgh acts out that all singing all dancing episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. You're allowed to do that as long as you pay liberties aren't you? That'd be great, hard to find someone as fit as Sarah Michelle Gellar though. Anyway this post was written on impulse and nothing will come of it but I just want to see how many people would like to see that. **Gets note pad** GO!
Tue 10/06/03 at 17:29
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Wouldn't you want to go to something like that?!?! I think I should propose that one of the theatres in Edinburgh acts out that all singing all dancing episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. You're allowed to do that as long as you pay liberties aren't you? That'd be great, hard to find someone as fit as Sarah Michelle Gellar though. Anyway this post was written on impulse and nothing will come of it but I just want to see how many people would like to see that. **Gets note pad** GO!
Tue 10/06/03 at 17:33
Regular
i think the person who dreamt up buffy the vampire slayer should be forced to dive head first into a pit of rusty nails
Tue 10/06/03 at 17:34
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't tell me you don't appreciate Buffy! :O
Tue 10/06/03 at 17:37
Regular
"Festivus!"
Sarah Michelle isn't fit.

I find her little more than average, to be honest.

Same with J Lo - all media hype.

And buffy is, indeed, crap. It just bores me. But then again, I have always disliked the whole 'vampires' scene.
Tue 10/06/03 at 17:40
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Sigh why is it that whenever I do a post the only people that reply are replying to say they disagree. What is the point? You should all just say nice things and be happy **tops up morphene** La la la la dee doo!
Tue 10/06/03 at 18:07
Regular
"\\"
Last EVER episode this thursday on sky|one. So i'm guessing either she'll die, everyone dies, she lives and gets her powers taken because she's done so well she can retire, leaves you in mystery.

I'm guessing one of these will happen.

DON'T TELL ME IF YOU ALREDY KNOW!
Tue 10/06/03 at 18:19
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Just to annoy you:

Buffy and Angel's reunion is interrupted by Caleb, who is ready for a final battle. Buffy slices him in half, starting with his testicles. With Caleb dead, Buffy returns to Angel, who can smell Spike all over her. He is jealous, especially when he realises that he is no longer unique. After a long arguement Angel presents her with an amulet of a champion, Buffy tells him to leave, as she already has one.

The First Evil tells Buffy that it is everywhere and it will never die, but the Turok-Han will upset the balance, making it corporeal. It tells Buffy that the Slayer will always fight alone and upon hearing this, Buffy realises what to do. Willow does a spell that takes power from the scythe and shares it equally among every Potential in the world, making everyone a slayer. The gang and the 'newly made' Slayers open the Seal of Danzalthar and go into the Hellmouth.

By now there are hundreds of Slayers, but there are thousands of Turok-Han. A long battle commences leaving many dead, including Anya. Spike is unable to fight as the amulet is taking over him, he begins to burn up inside as a huge beam of pure sunlight shoots out from his soul. All the Turok-Han are instantly dusted, but most of Sunnydale has been swallowed. With only minutes left Spike and Buffy hold each other, while everyone is leaving town in a bus. Spike tells Buffy to leave and live a normal life, while he walks back into Hell. Buffy runs after the speeding bus and catches up. Everyone looks at what was once Sunnydale. Buffy smiles knowing that there are hundreds of girls in the world that can fight off the eternal evil.

:D
Tue 10/06/03 at 18:36
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
There already was Buffy film, superfan.
Tue 10/06/03 at 18:39
Regular
And was utter tosh.

The series episodes are like mini-films anyway, so anything else would seem stretched out and contrived.
Tue 10/06/03 at 18:44
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
El Blokey wrote:
> There already was Buffy film, superfan.

Heh, never knew that :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.