GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Matrix Reloaded renamed to Matrix retarded !"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/05/03 at 17:00
Regular
Was reading in the paper apparently the new matrix movie isn't doing as well as expected becasuse its got so many errors here are some they mentioned.

You can see cameras and microphones etc in the reflection of their sunglasses

Fight on top of speeding trucks which appear to have no axles

Everynow and again their haircut seems to have changed

A chase in which the police cars keep changing from chevrolet caprices to chevrolet impalas

The character played by carrie ann moss is supposed to be dead but she blinks

A scene during a powercut where car headlights go out to

A scene where reeves stabs his opponent with a sword which can clearly be seen going under his arm

what was said to be hollywoods most "hyped" movie in years looks like its the one with most mistakes as well. I have'nt seen the movie yet but why would they make a movie that they know alot of people want to see but don't even bother going throu checking and fixing the problems instead of leaving them in to make it look a bit of a shambles.

the one that makes me laugh the most is the powercut and the car headlights go out Lol how stupid can you get.
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:51
Regular
"the burning sky"
WonderSwan wrote:
> maybe i don't want to see a film where a person cant even work out
> that car headlights arn't affected by a power cut

I think that from the other posts in this forum, we know what the general concensus (opinion for WonderSwan) of this film is don't we? The majority of people havnt noticed flaws at all, or havent even mentioned them. Sorry who wants to grow up...

WonderSwan wrote:
You abuse people because of a film i think you need to grow up mate. And <--- look full stop not that i give a feck if i put them in or not.

I dont really care about you putting in full stops, i was just trying to warn you if you keep posting, indistinguishable crap, people are going to get angry, me for instance!
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:51
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
WonderSwan wrote:
> touched a nerve its only a movie lol just saying the facts shutup or
> grow up :P

Muuuuuuhhhh, you dumb Joey, you just answered your own qripe! Of course it's only a film. Why, just the other week I was out flying when I was attacked by 100s of the same suit-clad agent-type person...NOT! It's a film which gives you the chance to look at a STORY FROM SOMEONE ELSE'S PERSPECTIVE. A Science-Fiction film at that, which funnily enough tells a FICTICOUS STORY THAT ISN'T REAL.

Joey the Blunderswan your new name is.
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:43
Regular
""To the pub...""
maybe i don't want to see a film where a person cant even work out that car headlights arn't affected by a power cut lol as for the mong thing yes your very mature arn't you. You abuse people because of a film i think you need to grow up mate. And <--- look full stop not that i give a feck if i put them in or not.
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:42
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I gotta be honest I didn't notice any of those faults, apart from the one where Trinity blinked.

As for the police cars changing though, it is possible to have 2 different types of car you know.

And the trucks without axles, it is the trailers which have no axles and some trailers don't have axles anyway. Axles are only essential if a diff and drive chain are required to provide torque the wheels. Most railers just get pulled along with the cab though.

But come on, it may have a few flaws but every movie has them. But do other movies have as many exceptionaly outstanding scenes to make up for the mistakes? I think not.
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:42
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I've seen it, and it is far from perfect, but trust me the errors you've pointed out are in no way obvious, and I didn't notice any of them.

I'm not a 'Matrix geek' either.

I thought it was quite good, but not as good as the original.

The problems were the corny dialogue at some points, and a few special effects that weren't really special.

For Mr. Snuggly: I do mean the CG Neo.

The problem was not with the animation, or even the fact that he was CG, as they couldn't have done it any other way - it was the textures. He just looked very plain, especially in a few of the shots with the pole.

It ruined the atmosphere of what had looked amazing until that point, and was disappointing considering the character textures in The Animatrix were a lot better than this, and I'm sure it had a much smaller budget.

Still, a good film all the same. Better than most of the crap out recently.
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:40
Regular
"the burning sky"
WonderSwan wrote:
> i post a bit of bad news about the matrix and i get stupid immature
> matrix geeks coming in here having a go at me personally ?
>
> i would like to say:
>
> 1) i ain't even seen it so i don't abuse films i ain't seen.
>
> 2) i was'nt abusing it anyway just saying the papers are and alot of
> people who have seen the film are

I have several points to make also,
1)Nice use of full stops!!
2)I am no Matrix geek!! And you cannot call me immature since your only argument has been that i suck men's ----'-
3)How can you post this without even seeing it yourself...if you had seen it you could post it and defend the film, or even if you had seen these mistakes in the film you could discuss it maturely which is what these forums are all about!

Finally clears throat *cough*mong*cough* i suggest that you go this weekend and watch the film... you can then report back to us as to whether these mistakes were actually apparent. So until then...
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:32
Regular
""To the pub...""
i post a bit of bad news about the matrix and i get stupid immature matrix geeks coming in here having a go at me personally ?

i would like to say:

1) i ain't even seen it so i don't abuse films i ain't seen.

2) i was'nt abusing it anyway just saying the papers are and alot of people who have seen the film are
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:29
Regular
"the burning sky"
WonderSwan wrote:
> i have one sentence that desribes u matrix brain washed why don't u
> just run along and suck keanus c*ck
>
> not noticable by human eye hmm are u stupid i said thousands of people
> noticed them frame by frame hmmm do u see a remote for a cinema der
> der ??

You ever heard of a full stop?
I have not been brainwashed -- i just appreciate the Matrix for the finer points. I dont just go expecting 3 hours of fighting and get bored when someone speaks, i actually understand what is going on and see the links between the various aspects. The Matrix is meant to be a film that makes you think...and perhaps matrix retarded is a good title as those who complain are the retarded ones!!!
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:26
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
*ruffles hair*

Shhh, the grown-ups are talking in the next room.
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:23
Regular
""To the pub...""
i have one sentence that desribes u matrix brain washed why don't u just run along and suck keanus c*ck

not noticable by human eye hmm are u stupid i said thousands of people noticed them frame by frame hmmm do u see a remote for a cinema der der ??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.