GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Matrix Reloaded renamed to Matrix retarded !"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/05/03 at 17:00
Regular
Was reading in the paper apparently the new matrix movie isn't doing as well as expected becasuse its got so many errors here are some they mentioned.

You can see cameras and microphones etc in the reflection of their sunglasses

Fight on top of speeding trucks which appear to have no axles

Everynow and again their haircut seems to have changed

A chase in which the police cars keep changing from chevrolet caprices to chevrolet impalas

The character played by carrie ann moss is supposed to be dead but she blinks

A scene during a powercut where car headlights go out to

A scene where reeves stabs his opponent with a sword which can clearly be seen going under his arm

what was said to be hollywoods most "hyped" movie in years looks like its the one with most mistakes as well. I have'nt seen the movie yet but why would they make a movie that they know alot of people want to see but don't even bother going throu checking and fixing the problems instead of leaving them in to make it look a bit of a shambles.

the one that makes me laugh the most is the powercut and the car headlights go out Lol how stupid can you get.
Mon 26/05/03 at 16:03
Regular
A Matrix standalone would have sucked, asthey would have had to have crammed the entire plot of the films into a film as well as have Neo save the world.
Mon 26/05/03 at 15:26
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Watched Starship Troopers after and, even though my girlfriend thought it was boring, I still rated it better; even after all these years. The only way to make ST better would have been to get Mrs Richards in the shower. Like Wild Things, but with water... and a shower! eerrrmmmm...
Mon 26/05/03 at 15:24
Regular
"Omnipresent"
The Matrix should have been a standalone, it didn't have the might to take on Star Wars, or other Classic trilogies (The Godfather, etc). Hav I speeled trilogies corecttly?
Mon 26/05/03 at 14:15
Regular
"everyone says it"
maddmun wrote:
> One thing though, I didn't pay much attention to the beginning, as the
> beginning sucks in all good films...
>
> I DON'T REMEMBER ANY DANCING.
>
> I remember the funked up music however, and the crappy love scene.

There was like a crap 10 minute shot of a 'rave'. Which was crap.

Worst bit in any film so far this year.
Mon 26/05/03 at 13:55
Regular
One thing though, I didn't pay much attention to the beginning, as the beginning sucks in all good films...

I DON'T REMEMBER ANY DANCING.

I remember the funked up music however, and the crappy love scene.
Mon 26/05/03 at 13:54
Regular
argh

I liked it, and thats my final word on this subject

*saunters out of worlds worst thread*
Mon 26/05/03 at 13:51
Regular
"everyone says it"
The original was a lot better.

This was merely two geeks who had too much budget and didn't think too much into it. They also tried to film back to back and not give much time for development and re-shots. Matrix had time.
Mon 26/05/03 at 13:30
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
maddmun wrote:
> I want to know why everyone thought it was worse than the original.
>
> It was superior.
>
> Show someone the sequel first and they would like it better.
>
> It's the "Wow" factor that you got from the original that is
> missing from this one.
>
> maybe.

The original is better because it somehow felt "Tighter", the acting was solid and consistent all the way through and it didnt have a rave scene.
Mon 26/05/03 at 12:36
Regular
I want to know why everyone thought it was worse than the original.

It was superior.

Show someone the sequel first and they would like it better.

It's the "Wow" factor that you got from the original that is missing from this one.

maybe.
Mon 26/05/03 at 12:29
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Shut the hell up

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.