GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Matrix Reloaded renamed to Matrix retarded !"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/05/03 at 17:00
Regular
Was reading in the paper apparently the new matrix movie isn't doing as well as expected becasuse its got so many errors here are some they mentioned.

You can see cameras and microphones etc in the reflection of their sunglasses

Fight on top of speeding trucks which appear to have no axles

Everynow and again their haircut seems to have changed

A chase in which the police cars keep changing from chevrolet caprices to chevrolet impalas

The character played by carrie ann moss is supposed to be dead but she blinks

A scene during a powercut where car headlights go out to

A scene where reeves stabs his opponent with a sword which can clearly be seen going under his arm

what was said to be hollywoods most "hyped" movie in years looks like its the one with most mistakes as well. I have'nt seen the movie yet but why would they make a movie that they know alot of people want to see but don't even bother going throu checking and fixing the problems instead of leaving them in to make it look a bit of a shambles.

the one that makes me laugh the most is the powercut and the car headlights go out Lol how stupid can you get.
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:38
Regular
The only loser around here is you. Why start a topic like this? You are more stupid than the critics who wrote it in the first place. Now if you don't mind I have better things to do than reply to your topics.

*Storms off to the ironing*
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:32
Regular
""To the pub...""
you don't know how funny you people are ohhh getting all worked up lol *Loosers*
Sun 25/05/03 at 18:32
Regular
i couldn't give a f*** what little things people have found wrong with the film. there are very few, if any films that have no little niggles like this, and if it ruins the film for you then you are clearly a very shallow person. Unless the faults are so glaringly bad so as to ruin the story, there is no point going on about them.

Plot holes are something to be considered when picking at a film, but the things you mentioned are quite pathetic
Sun 25/05/03 at 17:03
Regular
You can see cameras and microphones etc in the reflection of their sunglasses

That's the new style of Sunglasses, don't you know?

--------

Fight on top of speeding trucks which appear to have no axles

Perhaps the Agents changed something in the Matrix so that the trucks would have less friction whilst driving? I'm sure I seen the traffic lights change to red twice somewhere, Deja Vu you see?

Everynow and again their haircut seems to have changed

Their mental image of their digital self keeps changing, as thats how they think they look (This happens in every film you mong)

A chase in which the police cars keep changing from chevrolet caprices to chevrolet impalas

That's because the agents are changing the cars to try and get them caught, ie, changing to one for seed and another for manouverability.

The character played by carrie ann moss is supposed to be dead but she blinks

Power SUrge in the Matrix mainframe caaused an electricity-induced jolt, making her blink.

A scene during a powercut where car headlights go out to

The car stopped and the driver turned out the headlights to go home so as not to waste the batteries.

A scene where reeves stabs his opponent with a sword which can clearly be seen going under his arm

He stabs his side AND arm at the same time.

See, they did it all ON PURPOSE.
Sun 25/05/03 at 14:08
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I imagine for more hyped films, people try and spot mistakes a lot more. Just to try and ruin it for others.

I saw it last night, and I think its brilliant.

Anyway.
Sun 25/05/03 at 11:15
Regular
"He's back"
Maybe the car headlights were hacked?

People compare matrix to it's predressor, making it a bad film. It's harry P, all over again.

The first movie had over 150 mistakes, so don't jip the sequal for this same reason.
Sun 25/05/03 at 10:38
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Jus' baitin' the 'tard.
Sun 25/05/03 at 10:32
Regular
""To the pub...""
to see how easy it is to pi*s u lot off that was too easy and you say its only a film yet u defend with ur lives lol how sad
Sat 24/05/03 at 22:32
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
A movie is a movie. It did the job the directors intended, therefore it was a success, plus it smashed the box office in America.
Sat 24/05/03 at 19:42
Regular
WonderSwan wrote:
its only a movie lol

indeed, so why go into such depth over little things like this.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.