GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Matrix Reloaded renamed to Matrix retarded !"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/05/03 at 17:00
Regular
Was reading in the paper apparently the new matrix movie isn't doing as well as expected becasuse its got so many errors here are some they mentioned.

You can see cameras and microphones etc in the reflection of their sunglasses

Fight on top of speeding trucks which appear to have no axles

Everynow and again their haircut seems to have changed

A chase in which the police cars keep changing from chevrolet caprices to chevrolet impalas

The character played by carrie ann moss is supposed to be dead but she blinks

A scene during a powercut where car headlights go out to

A scene where reeves stabs his opponent with a sword which can clearly be seen going under his arm

what was said to be hollywoods most "hyped" movie in years looks like its the one with most mistakes as well. I have'nt seen the movie yet but why would they make a movie that they know alot of people want to see but don't even bother going throu checking and fixing the problems instead of leaving them in to make it look a bit of a shambles.

the one that makes me laugh the most is the powercut and the car headlights go out Lol how stupid can you get.
Mon 26/05/03 at 11:27
Regular
"Omnipresent"
That film sucked. It has tainted the respect I had for The Matrix.
Sun 25/05/03 at 21:37
Regular
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Man, I feel dumber for just having been in this thread.

Can't you ban him? He is just an idiot. I have argued with him before in the Xbox forum. There are some people in life that just won't be liked and he is one of them.
Sun 25/05/03 at 20:52
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Man, I feel dumber for just having been in this thread.

Didn't the 'word' 'WonderSwan' ring any alarm bells?
Sun 25/05/03 at 20:47
"slightlyshortertagl"
This is unfortunate
Sun 25/05/03 at 20:40
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Man, I feel dumber for just having been in this thread.
Sun 25/05/03 at 20:35
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
For crap sake! It's spelt "Loser".
Sun 25/05/03 at 20:29
Regular
""To the pub...""
yeah right sure you've got better things to do and if i'm a looser for starting this thread your even stupider by replying to it later loosers
Sun 25/05/03 at 20:05
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
WonderSwan wrote:
> you don't know how funny you people are ohhh getting all worked up lol
> *Loosers*

If this is the only way you can amuse yourself, I know a dealer that can find you a life if you wish?
Sun 25/05/03 at 20:03
Regular
"A man with a stick"
WonderSwan wrote:
> you don't know how funny you people are ohhh getting all worked up lol
> *Loosers*

Cretin. You do realize that starting this thread just to wind people up (by your own admission) and continuing to do so when people post comments makes you look like the biggest looser of all?
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:43
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
You call them "loosers" and keep saying "lol", yet they are the sad, pathetic ones?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.