GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scariest Movie Ever?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/05/03 at 18:22
Regular
We all have our favourite horror/chiller films, and generally we enjoy being scared. So what are all of your favourite scary movies?

I recon the scariest film I have seen is The Ring, it is very messed up and disturbing, despite a slightly bizzare storyline.

So, what sends shivers down your spines?
Mon 19/05/03 at 19:36
Regular
"Party Hard"
Mattyboy wrote:
> I think that was the one

That was mank.

Sorry but it was.
Mon 19/05/03 at 19:41
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Dunno, but when i saw alien about 7 years ago i lost bowel control.
Mon 19/05/03 at 19:44
Regular
"Party Hard"
cookie monster wrote:
> Dunno, but when i saw alien about 7 years ago i lost bowel control.

why?
Mon 19/05/03 at 20:11
Regular
"Light of the world"
mmmmmm I really hated the candyman! That scared me poo-less! Everytime I looked in a mirror...
Mon 19/05/03 at 20:20
Regular
"That's right!"
The Exorcist was laughable. I practically slept through it. Boring and about as scary as your socks.

I thought Scream was really good when I saw it, must've been about 12. Overall it wasn't that scary, but the opening sequence really freaked me out. Evil Dead also scared me when I was 10. I laugh at it now, of course.
Mon 19/05/03 at 20:26
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Nebuchan wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> Dunno, but when i saw alien about 7 years ago i lost bowel control.
>
> why?

Theres something about an alien bursting through a guys chest that affects you.
Mon 19/05/03 at 20:36
Regular
"One More Chance"
IT scared the crap out of me, I watched it when I was about 11 and freaked me out for days.

B*stard clown.
Mon 19/05/03 at 20:42
Regular
"Whatever!"
Must agree - IT was the one film that freaked me out first time I saw it. Far scarier than any other film Ive seen! Theres just something about clowns

One other was Childs Play - I saw it when I was about 8 and had nightmares about Chucky for weeks!
Mon 19/05/03 at 20:55
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
Do any of you know if IT has been released on DVD and if so where i can get?

This movie is such a b**** to find on the Internet because of it damn name and i dont know any of the actors names or the director.
Mon 19/05/03 at 20:57
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Toy Story.

Toy's coming alive at night, and a spud that can pull it's face off and change it about, and a fat pig with a huge hole in it's belly.

Some scary sheet.

;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.