GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scariest Movie Ever?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/05/03 at 18:22
Regular
We all have our favourite horror/chiller films, and generally we enjoy being scared. So what are all of your favourite scary movies?

I recon the scariest film I have seen is The Ring, it is very messed up and disturbing, despite a slightly bizzare storyline.

So, what sends shivers down your spines?
Tue 20/05/03 at 14:48
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
BEARDS. wrote:
> The first pokemon movie.

Truely horrifying.

Don't really watch horror movies. The most frightening thing I ever watched was a film called The Entity.
Tue 20/05/03 at 14:53
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
The Wickerman

Requiem For A Dream
Tue 20/05/03 at 17:08
Regular
Films don't really scare me anymore.

Halloween scared the crap out of me when I was young.

Also about 30 seconds of the Shining made me nearly soild myself....still does actually. Those 2 little girls in the corridor, shame the rest of the film was complete toss.
Tue 20/05/03 at 18:18
Regular
"Hallelujah"
IT the clown, enough to scare any eight year old!
Tue 20/05/03 at 18:36
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
children of the corn field 4

scared the _____ out of me.I saw it when I was 10.My sister who was 6 was laughing her hed off.she just thought tomatosauce was being thrown everywhere.She thought the funniest part of the movie was when the boy told his mom to go into his room and the boy behind the door sliced her fingers off and then chopped her to little tinny pieces.
Tue 20/05/03 at 19:02
Regular
"cachoo"
Kastro wrote:
> That the episode of Rugrats when Tommys dad makes an army of robots
> and so Tommy and co think they are evil and decide to go to war with
> them?
> That episode is hilarious at the end theres bits of clowns all over
> the garden.

That might be the one..
Tue 20/05/03 at 19:38
Regular
"I see you"
A Nightmare on Elm Street, i made the mistake of watching this when i was ten and it scared the crap out of me and then a few years later i watched Aliens and that scared the crap out of me as well, in fact it still does *looks over his shoulder to see if it's clear 0_0*
Tue 20/05/03 at 20:56
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
Ms NY wrote:
> I wanna see IT. Haven't seen that yet. Looks good, but anything with
> clowns in scares the crap out of me.. Got that from Rugrats =D

You may want to know that i just found that Play.com sell IT for £11.99 Region1 on DVD, i just ordered it. I have also found various places that sell it on VHS such as amazon.co.uk, HMV.co.uk and blackstar.co.uk.
Tue 20/05/03 at 21:01
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
Forgot to say that when you search for IT you should type in Stephen King then it will come up if you just type in IT you will get every Region 1 DVD with the letters I an T in them.
Wed 21/05/03 at 11:49
Regular
"8==="
JAWS. Watched it when I was 6. Saw that dead head, that comes out of the boat, everywhere!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.