GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scariest Movie Ever?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/05/03 at 18:22
Regular
We all have our favourite horror/chiller films, and generally we enjoy being scared. So what are all of your favourite scary movies?

I recon the scariest film I have seen is The Ring, it is very messed up and disturbing, despite a slightly bizzare storyline.

So, what sends shivers down your spines?
Mon 19/05/03 at 18:22
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
We all have our favourite horror/chiller films, and generally we enjoy being scared. So what are all of your favourite scary movies?

I recon the scariest film I have seen is The Ring, it is very messed up and disturbing, despite a slightly bizzare storyline.

So, what sends shivers down your spines?
Mon 19/05/03 at 18:23
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Reckon, for Gods sake!
Mon 19/05/03 at 18:31
Regular
King Ralph.
Mon 19/05/03 at 18:32
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Watership down or the exorcist
Mon 19/05/03 at 19:00
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
The exorcist or the texas chainsaw massacre but i saw both when i was younger so i dont know if i would find them scary now. But i am going start a collection of Horror movies and that will include these so i will find out then.
Mon 19/05/03 at 19:13
Regular
"Party Hard"
I haven't actually watched a scary movie in recent years.

I watched Nightmare on Elm Street, but that was just funny. So was Jeepers Creepers and Friday the 13th part 3.

I suppose it would have to be Jaws when I was about 4.
Mon 19/05/03 at 19:20
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Nebuchan wrote:
> I haven't actually watched a scary movie in recent years.
>
> I watched Nightmare on Elm Street, but that was just funny. So was
> Jeepers Creepers and Friday the 13th part 3.
>
> I suppose it would have to be Jaws when I was about 4.

Yeah they do seem funny when your old enough. I dont really know what is the scariest movie I have seen. I watch a few Friday the 13th films when I was 8 or 9 and then loads of other 18s when I was that age. So really nothing on film scared me too much. Think one of the Friday the 13th films give me a scare after I had watched it as I thought Jason was going to come after me, but I was only like 8 or 9.
Mon 19/05/03 at 19:30
Regular
"Party Hard"
Was it friday the 13th where a person gets stabbed through the face with a pitch fork?
Mon 19/05/03 at 19:31
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Nebuchan wrote:
> Was it friday the 13th where a person gets stabbed through the face
> with a pitch fork?

Can't remember. I know it was the one where at the end they chained him to the bottom of the lake. Think it could be part 6.
Mon 19/05/03 at 19:32
Regular
"Whatever!"
adrian wrote:
> Nebuchan wrote:
> Was it friday the 13th where a person gets stabbed through the face
> with a pitch fork?

I think that was the one

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.