GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scariest Movie Ever?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/05/03 at 18:22
Regular
We all have our favourite horror/chiller films, and generally we enjoy being scared. So what are all of your favourite scary movies?

I recon the scariest film I have seen is The Ring, it is very messed up and disturbing, despite a slightly bizzare storyline.

So, what sends shivers down your spines?
Mon 26/05/03 at 08:06
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
WonderSwan wrote:
> how can you get scared by a film anyway ? i've watched bloody loads of
> horror films most just make me laugh and no film so far has actaully
> scared me deffently not horror films vampires ghosts zombies werewolfs
> etc etc not very scary but something that could actually happen like a
> nuclear apocalypse is scary i think people who don't get scared by
> films are too intelligent for them lol

We've found someone scared of Terminator 2! And you're basically saying that you're intelligent, which going by your poor grammar, I doubt very much :)
Sun 25/05/03 at 22:53
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
I don't want to watch IT, because I've read the book.
The book wasn't really scary, just unsettling.
The film's probably naff, because it won't be how I imagined it...but then that could also be why I MIGHT enjoy it - you know, just to see how someone else imagined it.
Sun 25/05/03 at 20:35
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
The Ring, I WAS SHAKING IN MY SEAT!!! :S
Sun 25/05/03 at 20:28
Regular
bambi
Sun 25/05/03 at 16:53
"I love yo... lamp."
Powerpuff Girls.
Sat 24/05/03 at 14:42
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
In it's own way
End of Evangelion
Sat 24/05/03 at 14:40
Regular
"Party Hard"
I watched Event Horizon last night/this morning. It's very creepy, but to say it's scary is going too far.

It is, however, one of the most unsettling films I've seen.
Thu 22/05/03 at 12:41
Regular
""To the pub...""
how can you get scared by a film anyway ? i've watched bloody loads of horror films most just make me laugh and no film so far has actaully scared me deffently not horror films vampires ghosts zombies werewolfs etc etc not very scary but something that could actually happen like a nuclear apocalypse is scary i think people who don't get scared by films are too intelligent for them lol
Wed 21/05/03 at 21:48
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Kyz22 wrote:
> HalloHowArtThou wrote:
>
> It's scary if you let it get to your head.
>
> I didn;t.
>
> You can't watch a horror film saying, "Its not real, I know
> better than this" you have to open your mind and stuff.

Gah, I just watch it out of interest and shock value :)

And I really need to get round to seeing Fear Dot Com some time. I was lent the VCD but never saw it. Sounds like a rip-off of The Ring though...
Wed 21/05/03 at 21:46
Regular
"A.K.A QAWSEDRFTGYH"
fear dot com was scary

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.