GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I thinking of buying Angel or Buffy The Vampire DVD boxsets soon need advice"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/05/03 at 12:30
Regular
Im thinking of getting a DVD boxset of Buffy or most probably Angel, because I have missed nearly whole 3 seasons of the show + I enjoyed the few episodes I saw before Channel 4 stopped screening it. A website called CDWOW! are selling Buffy and Angel DVD boxsets at like £40.00 + free postage which is an excellent price, don't think Id find them any cheaper (beside Special Reserve don't sell these DVD anyway) theyre like £80.00 in most shops. Anyway I have seen Buffy from season 1-4 I haven't seen any of season 5 so which ones do you recommend for those who might have the boxsets? Thanks.
Sun 01/06/03 at 21:05
Regular
It wasn't that good.
Sun 01/06/03 at 20:22
Regular
Wow.
Sun 01/06/03 at 19:00
Regular
Fair enough then, I really needed to know.
Sun 01/06/03 at 18:42
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Stryke wrote:
> Once you've seen the final ep, head over to Aint It Cool News to see
> disturbing news on the first ep of Angel.

Of Season 5? If so I dont think I will as I dont want to be spoiled.
Sun 01/06/03 at 18:20
Regular
Once you've seen the final ep, head over to Aint It Cool News to see disturbing news on the first ep of Angel.
Sun 01/06/03 at 17:44
Regular
Yep.
Just downloaded the final ep, am getting the one before it now. Raah!
Sun 01/06/03 at 17:27
Regular
Lesbo.
Sun 01/06/03 at 17:05
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> Oh yeah...sorry. Now you know. :D
Gaybo
0:|
Sat 31/05/03 at 22:17
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Stryke wrote:
> What did you think then? I cheered that Spike died, because I hate
> him. But sadly we know he'll be back for Angel next year. Anya dying
> didn't affect me at all, and it all seemed too rushed. Why didn't they
> resolve anything at all? Gay Joss.

Well it leaves room for a spin off. And is Spike actually going to Season 5. Could it have been a ploy to actually say that Spike is going to be a regular on Angel so no one expects that he gets dusted.

I did think it was good, but yeah it is an anti-climax and really leaves everything open for another Season but of course not in good old Sunnydale the new Grand Canyon of America :).
Sat 31/05/03 at 17:37
Regular
Oh yeah...sorry. Now you know. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.