GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The GAD Query Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/02/09 at 20:54
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Post all your GAD related questions, queries and thank-you's here! And I guess, if you want to brag...do that here too!

Some USEFUL LINKS for Prize Award / Claims info!

[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/rules.php]Competition General Rules[/LINK]
[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/faqs.php]FAQS[/LINK]
[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/claim2.php]How to claim![/LINK]
Page:
Wed 04/03/09 at 07:03
Regular
"THFC"
If you post the details of your win and dates then i am sure the staff members can trace it, see if you claimed.

Any staff members helping on this, could you please answer my query on the HAWX front, thanks.
Tue 03/03/09 at 23:32
"possibly impossible"
JimTheDog wrote:
> Are you supposed to get a response after submitting your claim?
>
> I claimed a GAD prize at least 4 weeks ago (no sent receipt
> after sending via web-mail) for a win in October. I know I sent
> it before it dropped off the winners board but got no response
> and, as yet, no reply. I put that down to me being too late
> but... I've also recently claimed for a win on the 26th Feb which
> also hasn't been updated nor responded to...yet.
>
> I'm beginning to think I'm doing something wrong.
>
> Any help/soothing noises would be welcomed.
>
> JTD

Did you send it from the email address you signed up with? That's pretty important.

I'm sure the staff will sort it out, though. They're all pretty good. Just wait for them to see this post. {waves at staff!}
Tue 03/03/09 at 22:24
Regular
"Metal.. Gear?!?"
got the right email address? i did that a few times.
Tue 03/03/09 at 22:03
Regular
"Ctrl, Alt, Woof"
Are you supposed to get a response after submitting your claim?

I claimed a GAD prize at least 4 weeks ago (no sent receipt after sending via web-mail) for a win in October. I know I sent it before it dropped off the winners board but got no response and, as yet, no reply. I put that down to me being too late but... I've also recently claimed for a win on the 26th Feb which also hasn't been updated nor responded to...yet.

I'm beginning to think I'm doing something wrong.

Any help/soothing noises would be welcomed.

JTD
Tue 03/03/09 at 21:32
Regular
"THFC"
Raimundo wrote:
> Hmm, i try to put loads of cheats on, one day i gotta win again
> im desperate for a new game lol

I am sure if you submit plenty of useful cheats and post some good reviews and chat posts then your work will get recognised.
Tue 03/03/09 at 21:07
Regular
"Metal.. Gear?!?"
Hmm, i try to put loads of cheats on, one day i gotta win again im desperate for a new game lol
Tue 03/03/09 at 21:02
Regular
"THFC"
Figured i would post this here - thinking of claiming HAWX on Thursday, i liked the demo and it seems pretty fun. But GAME have a special plane you get if you pre-order it, i was wondering if i would get this?? If i order it asap / thursday - wondered if someone could help please!!

Thanks
Mon 23/02/09 at 15:46
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Has anybody in freeola towers received my GAD claim for my Splinter Cell review yet?

I've sent a few e-mails (as I'm now used to receiving one back) and nothing has been updated on the winners list. I know there was a problem with claiming a few weeks back, so that's why I'm asking through the forum (and making use of my "whinge" thread :P)

If you've received it, sorry for pestering you and thanks again for the win :D
Wed 04/02/09 at 13:50
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
ButchML wrote:
> pb wrote:
> hippyman wrote:
> Plus...I'm still awaiting my GAD to come through the post.
>
> Heh. Ulterior motive I call it! :D
>
> Or trying to create a whine thread without looking like a
> whiner?

Well, I was going to ask about it in the general chat forum, but thought I'd start a general GAD thread up as there was talk about it a while back. Also saves the need to start individual threads asking about GAD whereabouts.

Heh...saw right through me there didn't you :)

> I'm sure that this has been sent out as I remember a >discussion about it in the office. If you don't get it by the weekend > let us know.

I thought it had been. I think it's just the post in this area is awful. But I thought I'd ask.

And again...thank-you for today's GAD win! Didn't think it would win. Thanks staffies :D

[S]*NOTE: just realised I've almost done all what I said this thread is for in this one post*
Wed 04/02/09 at 13:44
Regular
"THFC"
Thankfully only ever had a slight time delay on getting post, but it was sorted swiftly!

I would also like to thank the staff members for allowing me to win several times. Nice to know your hard work has a reward!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.