GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The GAD Query Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/02/09 at 20:54
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Post all your GAD related questions, queries and thank-you's here! And I guess, if you want to brag...do that here too!

Some USEFUL LINKS for Prize Award / Claims info!

[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/rules.php]Competition General Rules[/LINK]
[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/faqs.php]FAQS[/LINK]
[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/claim2.php]How to claim![/LINK]
Page:
Wed 04/03/09 at 18:08
Regular
"THFC"
Yea - claim updated thanks guys, you rule!

Would be amazing if i got it on release day and then the extra plane aswell. Thanks again and look forward to getting it.
Wed 04/03/09 at 17:37
Regular
"Ctrl, Alt, Woof"
motomoto wrote:
> Jim The Dog,
>
> Have you moved address recently? It appears that the game was
> sent out to an address that is slightly different (but very
> similar).
>
> If you haven't then I will ask for another to be sent out to
> your current MyFreeola address.
>
> Not sure if you've tried sending again, but I still have had no
> messages from yourself.

motomoto,

I have received and replied to your first e-mail and also re-sent my claim.

cheers

JTD
Wed 04/03/09 at 16:19
Regular
"THFC"
Raimundo wrote:
> i cant find a game without cheats to put in :(

Well try thinking of a chat post to do, write a review on a film or game you like/dislike. This would be my suggestion.

Or write a walkthrough, we have not had one win for some time as they take a bit of time but are useful!
Wed 04/03/09 at 16:15
Regular
"Ctrl, Alt, Woof"
motomoto,

I moved house over two years ago but my contact address starting '4 A....' is correct and has been since shortly after I moved.

I have sent you another e-mail to '[email protected]' about an hour ago - I copied and pasted the address so it must have been right.

Can you send me an e-mail on either of my main e-mail addresses so we can continue this conversation off line?

thanks

JTD
Wed 04/03/09 at 16:01
Regular
"Metal.. Gear?!?"
i cant find a game without cheats to put in :(
Wed 04/03/09 at 15:27
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Jim The Dog,

Have you moved address recently? It appears that the game was sent out to an address that is slightly different (but very similar).

If you haven't then I will ask for another to be sent out to your current MyFreeola address.

Not sure if you've tried sending again, but I still have had no messages from yourself.
Wed 04/03/09 at 14:42
"possibly impossible"
I could if I had a CEX nearby (I don't!).

Blockbuster is my only option, but their trade-ins have been getting worse of late and they don't have much second hand stock.
Wed 04/03/09 at 14:26
Regular
"THFC"
i wrote a review on it last night, if you want to see my opinion on it!

I saw it for £18 at CEX and snapped it up, any old games or DVDs you got you could trade in and get it then. Really fun game that i am enjoying.
Wed 04/03/09 at 14:04
"possibly impossible"
I'd like to get Banjo myself. Saw it cheap the other day but really not spending any more on games at the moment.
Wed 04/03/09 at 13:52
Regular
"THFC"
I enjoyed what i played, seemd like simple shooting and flying fun.
May not be one i stick with until the end but will provide a nice variation to my gaming collection that i have played recently.

Need to finish Banjo & Kazooie asap and then i would like to get some more Last Remnant done, but cant seem to get past playing Bajo and Kazooie so it should be done pretty soon!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.