GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The GAD Query Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/02/09 at 20:54
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Post all your GAD related questions, queries and thank-you's here! And I guess, if you want to brag...do that here too!

Some USEFUL LINKS for Prize Award / Claims info!

[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/rules.php]Competition General Rules[/LINK]
[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/faqs.php]FAQS[/LINK]
[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/claim2.php]How to claim![/LINK]
Page:
Fri 06/03/09 at 13:09
"possibly impossible"
So you're still considering replacing it with a winner for yesterday? That means we're all in with a chance again!.

Emmie and Edgy wrote some good reviews this week, by the way (and I might draw your attention to my threads on the game and general forums too!)
Fri 06/03/09 at 12:11
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
I wouldn't feel bad... Im just glad that somebody noticed before the claim was processed :) Thanks.

Jim The Dog,

Still waiting for you to reply to my last message... Just confirming the details I sent you.

Once you've done so, Ill ensure your claims are sent out.
Fri 06/03/09 at 09:41
"possibly impossible"
Yep, well spotted and don't feel bad. If you didn't say anything they'd probably just end up submitting even more copied reviews while the rest of us work hard to provide our own.
Fri 06/03/09 at 09:31
Regular
I wouldn't feel bad if I were you - if a cheater won over a submission you made you'd feel rather angry I expect.
Fri 06/03/09 at 09:07
"Are you sure?"
I feel a little bit bad now...
but not that bad ;¬)

Search Freeola Chat
Thu 05/03/09 at 21:27
Regular
"THFC"
Nice spot, cheaters never win in the long run (unless they win for submitting cheats lol)

Well good to see justice has been served once again!
Thu 05/03/09 at 20:41
Regular
"Ctrl, Alt, Woof"
That's some top quality squealing Hmmm...

Well spotted.
Thu 05/03/09 at 18:39
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Well spotted Hmmm...

I would say that we were just testing you, but unfortunately that isn't true.

It does indeed appear that the Review was copied from the web site you have mentioned.

This is not allowed and our rules clearly state:

"In submitting written material you agree to indemnify Freeola Ltd against all liabilities arising from infringement of copyright or intellectual property rights. Basically, in plain English - this means that the material must be original and written by you or reproduced with the permission of the original copyright holder. Please do not send other people's work without permission. If you do, you run the risk of being banned from our site."

Therefore the forum member's Game-A-Day has been removed.

Thank you Hmmm... for taking the time to notice this, I will have to ensure that we pay more attention to Game-A-Day claims in future.

I will try to establish another winner this evening, if not at some point tomorrow.
Thu 05/03/09 at 17:53
"Are you sure?"
FWIW

I see today's GAD winner seems to have copied a review from here is that allowed?

Search Freeola Chat
Thu 05/03/09 at 17:23
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Hi again guys,

Nothing of great interest but just a small note regarding pre-orders of games.

We are happy to pre-order games however can only order the games a week before they are due to release. Obviously this does not prevent you from waiting to claim until a week before the game is released, if you wish.

:)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.