GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The GAD Query Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/02/09 at 20:54
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Post all your GAD related questions, queries and thank-you's here! And I guess, if you want to brag...do that here too!

Some USEFUL LINKS for Prize Award / Claims info!

[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/rules.php]Competition General Rules[/LINK]
[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/faqs.php]FAQS[/LINK]
[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/claim2.php]How to claim![/LINK]
Page:
Wed 04/03/09 at 13:25
"possibly impossible"
After playing HAWX demos on PS3 and 360 I've changed my mind about it and I'm not going to get it myself.

If I get another GAD at some point it will be for Killzone 2 or HOTD:Overkill (unless something better comes along)
Wed 04/03/09 at 13:20
Regular
"THFC"
I have submitted my claim for HAWX now - can someone please confirm it has been recieved and pre-ordered! Really excited about getting this game, fancy flying at high speed and doing some online dog fighting lol.

Appreicate any response i get

Thanks
Wed 04/03/09 at 13:10
Regular
"Ctrl, Alt, Woof"
motomoto wrote:
> Bonjour!
>
> JimTheDog - I get a copy of all the incoming Game-A-Day claims
> and I don't seem to have any messages from yourself recently.
> Looking at our claimed prizes, you claimed Call Of Duty: World At
> War for your win on the 28th October, did you receive this
> prize?
>

Hi Motomoto, I haven't received COD:WaW nor had any notification of attempted delivery.

I will resubmit my claim for my recent win.

many thanks

JTD
Wed 04/03/09 at 12:36
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Bonjour!

JimTheDog - I get a copy of all the incoming Game-A-Day claims and I don't seem to have any messages from yourself recently. Looking at our claimed prizes, you claimed Call Of Duty: World At War for your win on the 28th October, did you receive this prize?

I also agree that a response to all Game-A-Day claims would be handy, so ill try and ensure that all future claims have a response within a day.

Emmie87 - We have no problem pre-ordering games for you, simply just request the game as you usually do, and it will be sent out when available. (I think there generally sent out early so you get them on release date, but obviously can't guarantee this.)

Hippyman - I don't have any outstanding requests from you, it appears that your claims have been put through.

If anybody hasn't their claims please post here!
Wed 04/03/09 at 10:26
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Emmie87 wrote:
> Also i think that maybe there should be some kind of staff
> competition so the winner can get a GAD. They do all the work for
> us and get no prize! Maybe something could be done for them.

There is nothing stopping us winning GADs, we just have to make sure that we submit (and write/create) the content outside of our working hours. Only the odd quiz is the exception to this rule!
Wed 04/03/09 at 09:42
Regular
"THFC"
Thanks Butch - i think i will order HAWX regardless but if i could get the special Plane for pre-ordering it would be sweet!

Also i think that maybe there should be some kind of staff competition so the winner can get a GAD. They do all the work for us and get no prize! Maybe something could be done for them.

Anyway, thanks for looking into the HAWX thing Butch (come on spurs tonight!)
Wed 04/03/09 at 09:15
Regular
"Ctrl, Alt, Woof"
pb: Yes I sent it with my registered address - but sent them over webmail which means I don't have a copy. Thanks.

Raimundo: I noticed (at the time of my first claim) that the claim address was gad@freeola but there was also reference to another gameandesign@freeola (or something like that). I sent my claim to both addresses.

Emmie87: thanks for your comments.

It's not life or death - I'll wait for a staffie to spot this and advise.

I wished I'd waited anyway - I noticed Mario Power Tennis is out in a couple of days.

JTD
Wed 04/03/09 at 09:04
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
*sigh* Even though this isn't my responsibility I love the fact that I'm the only staffie who seems to read this... GADs are, for the moment anyway, Nekcarb's territory but he doesn't work Wednesdays so I will give motomoto a nudge when he is in this afto.

JimTheDog wrote:
>
> Any help/soothing noises would be welcomed.

*Soothes*

pb wrote:
> I'm sure the staff will sort it out, though. They're all pretty
> good. Just wait for them to see this post. {waves at staff!}

*Waves*

Emmie87 wrote:
> Any staff members helping on this, could you please answer my
> query on the HAWX front, thanks.

Will also chase this if this hasn't been done yet

hippyman wrote:
> Any free GADs going? :p

If there were they would clearly be heading into my hands due to all this 'extra-curricular' work I am doing on Nekcarb's behalf. :)
Wed 04/03/09 at 08:27
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Glad to see this thread being used :p

Any free GADs going? :p
Wed 04/03/09 at 08:23
"possibly impossible"
POP

for staff attention! :)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.