GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deftones!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/04/03 at 16:16
Regular
Hooray!!

the deftones are finally coming back to London. June 2nd Brixton academy. Should be excelllent. Thats now radiohead, deftones and queens in the space of a month. Im one happy lad.
Sat 26/04/03 at 16:16
Regular
"fake polystyrene ma"
Hooray!!

the deftones are finally coming back to London. June 2nd Brixton academy. Should be excelllent. Thats now radiohead, deftones and queens in the space of a month. Im one happy lad.
Sat 26/04/03 at 17:18
"Uzi Lover"
Already got my tickets.

Hopefully there will be alot of old stuff played aswell and...TEETHING!
Sat 26/04/03 at 17:28
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
I think some of their stuff is good but a lot sounds the same-ish. And their singer sounds like a stoner.

"Back to schoooollll. Weee are the leeederrrrsss of it alllllllllllll"

And Digital Bath is their suckiest song ever, but they're still cool.

Me can play Back To School :D
Sat 26/04/03 at 18:41
Regular
"fake polystyrene ma"
yea, i hope they play plenty of adrenaline, thatd be cool. if they kicked in with bored to open the show i think id get major thrills. but dont criticise white pony that album is superb. if only maynard james keenan could be there for a huge passenger to finish thes show ( u never know).
Sat 26/04/03 at 19:43
Regular
"we escape....."
i'm also going to radiohead and queens to!!!! but sadly i'm not going to deftones as i have a lack of cash but just heard they're new song minerva it seems quite good, dunno if it's the rite version though as it's quite a short song... but what i heard was promising
Sat 26/04/03 at 19:46
Minerva is being released as a single a week before the albumn goes on sale on 19th May. Its right in the middle of A-Levels anyway
Sat 26/04/03 at 19:49
Regular
"fake polystyrene ma"
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> Minerva is being released as a single a week before the albumn goes on
> sale on 19th May. Its right in the middle of A-Levels anyway

true, but i checked on the edexcel website and there are no exams im doing on the following day. i think theres a politics exam but thats about it.
Sat 26/04/03 at 19:52
I want to go to the Download Festival now, theyre playing there arent they? Well Chimaira are and a load of other metal bands
Sat 26/04/03 at 19:54
Regular
"fake polystyrene ma"
yeh theyre playing the download festival. however id only really wanna see deftones, audioslave and maybe zwan. and the headliners look awful - Iron maiden, Limp bizkit - good god no.
Sat 26/04/03 at 22:40
"Uzi Lover"
If they play Back To School I will cry...because it's their worst song ever. And they know it aswell, which is why they hardly do it live.

Songs I would love to see them play:

Teething
Lotion
Nosebleed
Birthmark
Lifter
Mascara
Be Quiet And Drive
Fireal
Gods Hand
Lifter
Root
One Weak
Ihabia

All of them.

I could of had tickets to the forum two years ago, but I said to myself "I'll buy them later when I'll be able to know if I can go". Return to buy...THEY ARE GONE! I phone The Forum an endless amount of times saying squeeze me in! SQUEEZE ME IN! But no...

I'd actually love it if they said this - "Ok I'd live to bring out some old friends here, they've reunited, their called Far, check 'em out" Then Far come out and play 'Love, American Style'. What a dream.

But thats not going to happen, so erm...who do you think will support them?

If anyone, starts shouting out "PLAY BACK TO SCHOOL!" I shall punch them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.