GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LOST Season 5 ****SPOLIER US EPISODE THREAD****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/01/09 at 17:25
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Wow, can't believe there isn't one of these running yet especially as one of the most popular TV shows is back (for the Yanks) tomorrow night!

Last year we had a successful thread where theories were discussed as well as thoughts on each episode, so why not one for this 17 episode run?

Personally I will be watching on Sky1 on Sunday and not jumping ahead of others in the UK by watching the US streams/rips but I know some will coughMcLongcough so don't expect to see me comment or even read this thread till Monday at the earliest.

Any questions for this series you want answers for? I'm sure you have all seen the hype videos by now (even with the god-awful Fray music) but if you haven't you should really check them out.
Tue 05/05/09 at 16:29
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I'm assuming we are going to see some action from the 'present' this week as I strongly suspect they will have a part to play in the finale in a fortnight. Not sure about the memory loss thing though as it's only Daniel (and we would assume his assistant if she wasn't in a coma) that has displayed this and that was down to his time-travelling/phasing experiments.

I still think that they are probably sent there by Dhamra (or some affiliate thereof) who want to take the island back.
Tue 05/05/09 at 14:48
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I think Daniel was basically right the first time, whatever happened in the past, happened and can't be changed.
I was fairly sure Dan was dead due to what his mum said but I'm thinking now it's possible they'll just do what they did with Ben and Otherise him but I doubt that.
What's interesting me at the moment is the "other" Shadow group, Bram and Illana. I'm thinking they're former Others who have lost their memory after leaving the island.
Tue 05/05/09 at 14:37
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I highly doubt we've seen the last of Daniel based on what has happened so far this series. My only gripe with this episode is that this is the third I can think of this series that has ended with somebody dying but still living at least a few episodes after (Ben and Charlotte being the other two). Wish they could come up with something else to end on.

Also what Daniel was talking about in changing the future etc would surely cause a grandfather paradox. i.e. In order to stop the incident the plane would have had to crash so they go back in time and stop the incident. If they stopped the incident then the plane would never crash which, in turn, would mean they didn't go back to '77 and the incident would happen crashing the plane in the future.

I love time-travel but the rules regarding it suck balls.
Thu 30/04/09 at 03:25
Regular
"Monochromatic"
That ending is going to p**s a lot of people off and it could have been awesome but for the spoiler moments before. Why they did that I dont know.
Show Spoiler
Wed 29/04/09 at 23:05
Regular
"Monochromatic"
100th episode of Lost tonight and someone is probably going to die. I'm really hoping it's Jack.
Mon 20/04/09 at 22:09
Regular
"Monochromatic"
ButchML wrote:
> He has a point though, if Luke had resolved his father issues in
> Empire then there would be no need for Jedi and therefore no
> Ewoks!

How exactly would he resolve that? By joining The Empire, screwing over the rebellion and forgetting his whole motivation for joining them in the first place :D
Mon 20/04/09 at 15:13
"possibly impossible"
But also...

No AT-STs
no Speederbikes
Mon 20/04/09 at 14:11
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
pb wrote:
> Enjoyed that, even if I winced at the Star Wars bits from
> Hurley!

He has a point though, if Luke had resolved his father issues in Empire then there would be no need for Jedi and therefore no Ewoks!
Mon 20/04/09 at 13:45
"possibly impossible"
Enjoyed that, even if I winced at the Star Wars bits from Hurley!

You can see things starting to come together, the hatch, the travelling back and forward in time etc.
Mon 20/04/09 at 12:17
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Another enjoyable episode, slower and not as 'action packed' as last week but still great none-the-less. Hurley in the back of the VW forcing the conversation between Pierre and Miles was the most I had laughed in Lost for ages.

Looking forward to see what Miles has to say and were he has been for (presumably) the last 2-3 years. Guessing we will be seeing the set-up for the last episodes next week, although if 'The Incident' does happen in The Swan they need to crack on with the building of it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.