GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LOST Season 5 ****SPOLIER US EPISODE THREAD****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/01/09 at 17:25
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Wow, can't believe there isn't one of these running yet especially as one of the most popular TV shows is back (for the Yanks) tomorrow night!

Last year we had a successful thread where theories were discussed as well as thoughts on each episode, so why not one for this 17 episode run?

Personally I will be watching on Sky1 on Sunday and not jumping ahead of others in the UK by watching the US streams/rips but I know some will coughMcLongcough so don't expect to see me comment or even read this thread till Monday at the earliest.

Any questions for this series you want answers for? I'm sure you have all seen the hype videos by now (even with the god-awful Fray music) but if you haven't you should really check them out.
Mon 23/03/09 at 09:29
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
What's wrong? Did none of you watch this week?

Another enjoyable episode, was interesting to see the survivors integrating with Dharma, although they are sure to get rumbled at some point. Not yet sure whether these events are before or after the first scene of the series with Faraday at the future site of Orchid. Sawyer suggested that he buggered off somewhere...

Not sure why Sun didn't go back with the rest of the Oceanic 6, maybe Christian/Jacob needed her and Frank for this 'long journey' they are yet to go on. Good to see another, albeit brief, glimpse of 'smokey' although I'm sure it has been confirmed by the writers that it is that which is manifesting the appearances of dead people on the island, Christian included.

Another set-up episode and another good one.
Mon 09/03/09 at 16:03
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Because Anubis only had 4 toes?
Mon 09/03/09 at 14:28
Regular
"Mooching around"
So, why then does the statue only have four toes?
Mon 09/03/09 at 13:25
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Very, or not at all, we don't know...

It's obviously common knowledge as Juliet knew he was going to be there during the 50's even though she only met him in the late 90's/00's.
Mon 09/03/09 at 13:14
Regular
"What's basketball?"
If it was 20 years since Lock met that Richard, how old IS that guy? He doesn't appear to age at all...
Mon 09/03/09 at 10:34
Regular
"Monochromatic"
pb wrote:
> Hang on, I thought Miles was in the Dharma time zone?

He in the 70's Dharma time zone with Sawyer, Dan and Juliet.

I wouldn't call it common knowledge but it's not unknown. From what I've read the statue is probably Anubis. Also..

Show Spoiler

Sound familiar?
Mon 09/03/09 at 10:19
"possibly impossible"
Hang on, I thought Miles was in the Dharma time zone?
Mon 09/03/09 at 10:18
"possibly impossible"
Shadowdream wrote:
>
Show Spoiler
Mon 09/03/09 at 09:47
Regular
Then this is probably going to be the worst week of my life...
Mon 09/03/09 at 09:36
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Bah, it's not on American TV this week either.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.