GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"General Chat and Welcome Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/11/00 at 11:47
Regular
This is the thread for general chat.

Tell us how your day was, say hello or just introduce yourself if you're new to the site.

Post edited by Hmmm... on 29/12/2018 at 18:19.
Page:
Wed 04/01/06 at 15:44
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Wow, my C in German wasn't a fluke. I understood all of that...
Wed 04/01/06 at 15:33
Regular
"Mozzy"
Afternoon.

I couldn't sleep last night, so used to staying up late and waking up late.

Well, when I eventually fell asleep I only got about 5 - 6 hours of sleep. :(

I was lierally lying in my bed with my eyes shut for 2 hours. When I checked the time it was 1am so I started to give up and I was gonna just not go to school the next day, then I went and got a thin cover because I was a bit hot and thats when I eventually fell asleep. -_-

I wasn't actually that tired today seeing as I was used to 10+hours sleep and only have 5/6 hours. So at least tonight I know I can stay up until 1am (not that I will) and still be okay to go school the next day.
Wed 04/01/06 at 14:56
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Gold Chocobo wrote:
> BTW just as an honest question, how old are you?
I thought everyone knew by now.
I'm eleven.
Anyway,what the hell does occult mean?
Wed 04/01/06 at 14:21
Regular
Hallo. Mein Name ist Mark. Ich bin fünfundzwanzig Jahre alt und Ich lebe in England.
Wed 04/01/06 at 12:41
"I love yo... lamp."
Ah right. So how is life in Edinburgh?
Wed 04/01/06 at 10:25
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Morning, thats how I feel at the moment, knackered :(

Still getting used to early mornings/nights again after a heaving drinking festive week
Wed 04/01/06 at 09:45
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Mornin all.

zzzzzz
Wed 04/01/06 at 09:22
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Morning Sleepy

Well I came back last week to find loads of crap all over my desk, looked like a computer had exploded along with a ream of paper :)

All tidied up now, just need to get a couple of things off my desk and it'll be back to normal.
Wed 04/01/06 at 09:00
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Morning,

I had very little to do yesterday when I got here because I'd finished lots of little jobs prior to the xmas break. All my desks were tidy and clear - however, now it looks like there has been a mini explosion in a paper factory. So much for the paperless age :)
Wed 04/01/06 at 05:26
Regular
"8==="
Went for christmas and came back.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.