GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"General Chat and Welcome Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/11/00 at 11:47
Regular
This is the thread for general chat.

Tell us how your day was, say hello or just introduce yourself if you're new to the site.

Post edited by Hmmm... on 29/12/2018 at 18:19.
Page:
Tue 03/01/06 at 15:34
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
exams for a couple of days, back for classes on 6th of february
Tue 03/01/06 at 15:31
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well back to school for me tomorrow :( When you lot go back to school or work, or what ever you do?
Tue 03/01/06 at 14:57
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Sorry about last night Mark, got cut off and it wouldnt let me back on
Tue 03/01/06 at 14:43
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Stopped for lunch but it was such a bad move. I'm so tired now that I cannot get going again...

*ZZZZZzzzzzzzz*
Tue 03/01/06 at 14:10
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
Jive wrote:
> Ah .. yes I did explain .. well he's not said anything about it but
> I'm waiting for it to be raised :|

I'm not sure what i did really, my PSP asked me for a WPA key i think (no, it wasent a WEP key).

I messed about with my internet for a while, untill i somehow managed to make up my own WEP key, and, voila it worked.
Tue 03/01/06 at 13:32
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Ah .. yes I did explain .. well he's not said anything about it but I'm waiting for it to be raised :|
Tue 03/01/06 at 10:51
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Thought you did explain way earlier - or is this something else you've done :)
Tue 03/01/06 at 10:46
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Gold Chocobo wrote:
> Has anyone else had a problem with their PSP's Internet "Capabilities"

What problems were you having? The only problem I had was if my router was set up with a WEP key then it wouldn't connect, took the WEP key off and it works fine, input all the details manually :)

Morning all, happy new year to everyone, back at work and enjoying the quiet .. although I don't think my boss is very happy with me, long story, can't be bothered to explain.
Tue 03/01/06 at 08:42
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Mornin all.

Back at work, and i really feel i could do with a week off allready :)
Tue 03/01/06 at 07:45
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Good morning and happy new year - hope you had a good one :)

This is it. Back into the old routine already and it isn't even 8.00 yet. Oddly I woke up this morning singing songs from Gigi and by 7.15 would have killed for a special chow mein. Oh well....
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.