GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is your God- Carlton Cole"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/04/03 at 17:40
Regular
Oh well

I do beleive that is 6 goals in 14 appearances for chelsea and only one start!

Lets pick a random striker who the media like:

Roonaldo 6 goals in 30 appearances for everton and a rather less impressive 11 starts.

Who has the better strike ratio.

Answers on a post card to the Carlton cole should be in the England team society, Stamford bridge, london.
Sat 12/04/03 at 19:30
Regular
well if he has had 59 minutes of football scoring 7 goals makes him the premierships best ever scorer!

He has surpassed rooneys scoring total in less than a third of the time!
Sat 12/04/03 at 19:27
Regular
That's because Cole has only had about 59 minutes of first team football.
Sat 12/04/03 at 19:20
Regular
"Colourless"
Cole Vs Rooney

"Bruno" Cole averages a goal every 59 mins of first team football.

Wayne "Roonaldo" averages a goal every 197 mins of first team football.

Nuf Said.
Sat 12/04/03 at 17:53
Regular
well said NEo. i Agree carlton is a god
Sat 12/04/03 at 17:44
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
He is hyped up, but let's face it - he's pretty good and it can only be refreshing to have a new young and fiesty striker to play upfront for England.
He's only 17 and I agree people go overboard with comments about him like saying he's like 'Gazza of old' etc, but com off it - without Rooney, we would still have the likes of Heskey playing upfront for England. I am surprised that Carlton Cole hasn't been given a chance but hopefully if he continues to play well then he will be called up.
Sat 12/04/03 at 17:38
Regular
wroonnnnnnnnggg!

Rooney is hyped up because he comes from a council estate in liverpool.

The media love these rags to riches story, even before he scored his first overdue goal against Arsenal he was in the front sections of the paper, "as the poor kid who has succeeded" due to them hyping him up thats why people take an interest. I mean do you know where your favourite footballers come from (suburb and estate not town or rough geographical location) I know Rooney is from Croxteth (probably spelt wrong) and i'm not a big fan..... I wonder how i knew that! Oh yes its in the non sport sections of the papers.
Sat 12/04/03 at 17:26
Regular
Not saying its easy or hard. plus i dont hype up either of these players.

Fact is that Rooney is hyped up becasue he has scored against the champions home and away.
Sat 12/04/03 at 17:20
Regular
Er, so if it so easy to score against these teams, why didn't i see Rooney wonder of the field with a hatrick against West Brom today. Oh yes because its hard to score against anyone. More to the point which would you rather have goals against newcastle and arsenal or score at twice the rate against lower placed teams, baring in mind 3 points is three points and Everton never stood a chance of finishing above either team. thought so......
Sat 12/04/03 at 17:14
Regular
Its gonna take something more than scoring against the likes of Bolton/Sunderland b4 he reaches rooney hype status.
Sat 12/04/03 at 17:07
Regular
What against bolton?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.