GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is your God- Carlton Cole"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/04/03 at 17:40
Regular
Oh well

I do beleive that is 6 goals in 14 appearances for chelsea and only one start!

Lets pick a random striker who the media like:

Roonaldo 6 goals in 30 appearances for everton and a rather less impressive 11 starts.

Who has the better strike ratio.

Answers on a post card to the Carlton cole should be in the England team society, Stamford bridge, london.
Tue 15/04/03 at 18:33
Regular
no you had tennis trials! go to the match!
Tue 15/04/03 at 18:23
Regular
"Colourless"
Ashley wrote:
> nope. I will instead be following the Liverpool vs everton game the
> more important fixture (in a way) a draw would be nice me thinks. We
> should know by monday were we stand with european football next
> season. I'll talk sport the chelsea game and catch liverpool vs
> everton on sky. Are you going to the match?

My dads got tickets but i cant go, got damn tennis trials at 2. I went last year to villa park, its a nice stadium. hopefully bruno will play and we'll get 3 points. Yeah a draw would be best. I hope Arsenal get stuffed in the cup final tho, Come on James Beattie, prove sven wrong.
Tue 15/04/03 at 16:16
Regular
A bit like you spelling!
Tue 15/04/03 at 15:53
Regular
Ashley wrote:
> p.s i think roberto carlos is the most over rated player in the world.
>

At times, that is true. At other times, that is a groos mis-perception.
Tue 15/04/03 at 12:01
Regular
good header, speedy, tall and powerful and can finish........who do we know like that?
Mon 14/04/03 at 19:19
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Owen and Vassell are no good together because they have the same technique. You need somebody who's good at headering and can hold up the ball, and also a speedy dribbler who can split defences wide open.
Mon 14/04/03 at 16:04
Regular
yeah but at the risk of getting lynched i would have dropped micheal owen for Vassell at the world cup!Owen was pretty crap. Were as vassel was our only good player against sweden, and Cameroon and Korea in the warm ups. It is just freaky how good he is internationally and crap-ish domestically
Mon 14/04/03 at 15:59
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Just to mention, something that seems to have been forgotten is that the England team is no different to any other team in that the coach will pick players he thinks will gel together and players he likes from a footballing point of view. So even if Carlton Cole is better than Rooney, doesn't mean he should be picked for England. I think Darius Vassell is a good example of that, doesn't seem to be able to play well with Michael Owen even though based upon his international performances, he probably didn't deserve to get dropped.
If the England team was based upon the 11 -best- english players in the country, I bet it would look considerably different to how it does now anyway.
Mon 14/04/03 at 15:32
Regular
nope. I will instead be following the Liverpool vs everton game the more important fixture (in a way) a draw would be nice me thinks. We should know by monday were we stand with european football next season. I'll talk sport the chelsea game and catch liverpool vs everton on sky. Are you going to the match?
Mon 14/04/03 at 13:04
Regular
"Colourless"
Well true, coz "Blue is the Colour......."

I think i was just feeling a bit random when i signed up so......

Have u heard the story bout pires telling kewell to move to a club where european football will be played. He's not suggesting he shud move to arsenal is he.

Are you going to Villa Park on Saturday?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.